Second Annual TFP Anniversay Sale Meet?

Razman

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2007
NoVa
i showed up at 2 with bad fish and i never ran into Li, Pat, or Sean and those are the only people on here that i know, three hour drive and i didnt run into anyone................:(

whatever i made it up to myself by getting a dwarf leaf chameleon, i hope he makes it through the night, thats the first step.

Deathcurl

BOO!!!
MFK Member
Jun 28, 2005
NYC
We were all there til about 2:30 - 3PM...By the time you got there, we may have been in the parking lot doing the usual fish talk...sorry to have missed you.

Razman

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2007
NoVa
there will be more meets................

Deathcurl

BOO!!!
MFK Member
Jun 28, 2005
NYC
ecajoe, dreamsofpeace54, krichardson (sp?)....and some AC people I think.

Nic

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Oct 8, 2005
outside philly
was nice seeing you guys again.... dont know who the first person i saw was... Wes thanks again for the RTGG.... Eric,Li,joe and kevin was good seeing you guys again... joe give me a call for the fishing trip im ready when ever... i got lucky as hell.... they thought both of my 2.2 pound bags of massivore were sample from the rep.... freeeeeeee fooood.... gotta love it...

dougefresh

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 8, 2006
Delaware
Just wanted to apologize to everyone..........I saw Kevin, Li, Ecajoe, and a couple other guys when I first got there but by the time I got done buying my snake and everything I had to leave...........I tried to find you guys but I couldn't and I was late for work anyway so I couldn't have stayed any longer...........But there will be other meets.......

Kev hope the RCK is ok........PM me if there's any problems.........

Razman

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2007
NoVa
hey does anyone know what the big black cat in the pond behind the fish section was? my friend saw it and i glanced over it quickly but didnt really get a good look, i had to get to the reptile section to meet up with my dad.

if your wondering which pond im talking about the one with the two pacu and the gian rtc.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store