Second Annual TFP Anniversay Sale Meet?

cichlaguapote

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2006
Pripyat, Ukraine
Razman;1722710; said:
hey does anyone know what the big black cat in the pond behind the fish section was? my friend saw it and i glanced over it quickly but didnt really get a good look, i had to get to the reptile section to meet up with my dad.

if your wondering which pond im talking about the one with the two pacu and the gian rtc.
I know I didn't walk back there so I'm not sure, maybe someone else along did??

95Harley;1722508; said:
So I knew a couple there and met 2-3 more by name. Also saw about 4 people that were not introduced.

Can we get a roll call?

I know of:
95Harley
Nic
Neo
Deathcurl
cichlaguapote

Also saw 2 guys that said goodbye to Neo before they left and a guy and girl buying Salt.

Who else did I miss?
Deathcurl;1722537; said:
ecajoe, dreamsofpeace54, krichardson (sp?)....and some AC people I think.
Also RedTailFool(Wes) he was away in the fish room when you came over when me/li/eric/others were standing. So you didn't get introduced to him joe but he was outside with us before you left. ;)

Dreamsofpeace54

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 13, 2007
Maryland
Razman;1722710; said:
hey does anyone know what the big black cat in the pond behind the fish section was? my friend saw it and i glanced over it quickly but didnt really get a good look, i had to get to the reptile section to meet up with my dad.

if your wondering which pond im talking about the one with the two pacu and the gian rtc.
theres a monster pleco in it and what i believe is an iridenscent. i could be wrong.

Vicious_Fish

Here fishy fishy fishy...
MFK Member
Mar 9, 2007
South Central...
cichlaguapote;1721544; said:
Vicious_Fish: Saw your jeep pull up while me and Li were talking in the lot before 12pm but didn't see where you went after that. Sorry we missed you.
Yeah I got that sweet parking spot right up front! I was there by the door talking to the AC Mod Msjinkz (she had the mohawk) and another member from AC. I talked to Li briefly as well. I was shocked to see he wasn't albino! :grinno: It was a good time, but I thought a lot more people were going to be there. And I didn't think the place was too crowded. I've been there for a few other sales and it was nut house!

redtailfool

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2005
New Jersey
Nic - you're welcome. To everybody that i met over there, Nice to meet you and it was certainly great to put the faces behind the names.

I got good deals on the wet dry filter pad, a gallon of Amquel and a 2 lb bag of hikari wafers .

Special thanks to Deathcurl for picking me up and driving us both to the meet. Thanks for pointing out the Horse drawn carriage on the highway. Amish people represent !

Nic

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Oct 8, 2005
outside philly
they have had large ID sharks for over a year now... they are what you saw there was 6 of them i dont know if somebody bought some or they got sold... who was the kid by the asles that knew who i was i dont remember your name???

cichlaguapote

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2006
Pripyat, Ukraine
Vicious_Fish;1723542; said:
Yeah I got that sweet parking spot right up front! I was there by the door talking to the AC Mod Msjinkz (she had the mohawk) and another member from AC. I talked to Li briefly as well. I was shocked to see he wasn't albino! :grinno: It was a good time, but I thought a lot more people were going to be there. And I didn't think the place was too crowded. I've been there for a few other sales and it was nut house!

Ahh I thought you did talk to some AC people for a bit probably but not meeting you I wanted to make sure you weren't left out somewhere. Yeah it wasn't as bad as it was last year. For some reason alot less people on sunday then last year on sunday. Maybe 'cause large tanks sold out? or other reasons? IDK, but glad you got to talk to some people at least.. Yeah Li isn't albino.. lol

Yeah I saw Msjinkz, didn't know her screen name though. So now I can put a face with the name. :)

redtailfool;1723591; said:
Special thanks to Deathcurl for picking me up and driving us both to the meet. Thanks for pointing out the Horse drawn carriage on the highway. Amish people represent !
lolz You guys are funny..

Thanks to everyone I got fish from.. All are doing well! :)

cichlaguapote

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2006
Pripyat, Ukraine
stslimited84;1723841; said:
Too bad I missed everybody. I was there early Saturday for the large tanks :)
Did you get one? I was there sat morning, but a few people too late.. I might have saw you loading up if you got 125-150.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store