Senegals - WC vs CB!

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Will look into it. Will phone for prices tomorrow; was alerted by the same guy that found me a poly :D

(My teacher from 7th grade)

magpie

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2016
Oregon
Yeah, they're super cool and little food piggies. Get it! 3" is a decent size too. I usually see them in the shop at 1-1.5".

Reactions: Hendre

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
That's why I wanna jump on it.

I'm repairing a 15 gallon soon as well. Wondering if it's worth scraping together funds and trying to coerce the importer to sell me a wild caught male. Then quarantine and treat in that tank and maybe selling the cb one later on. Hmmmm

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
I have 5 leopard ctenopomas. Can't recommend them enough.

How is niblet doing? Are you seeing any changes in the amount of worms / white patches?

O
If I get the chance will probably pick it up.

Thanks for asking! Doesn't seem to be much change. Doing full doses now

I think you should keep all three assuming they get along.
I can't get a definite sexed one so will probably pass. Don't have money to throw on another, it would be nice but unless a male rather not :(

Reactions: clm08k and magpie

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Quick update: Medication doesn't seem to be doing much, swung into full dose and polys are okay. Going in with full strength!

Now here's a kicker... My province is having BAD drought, so water usage has to be dropped quite a bit. I am slowing down to one large WC every second week and my parents will sponsor some probiotic products to help keep water clean. Gonna lower feeding to 3x a week hearty meals: one pellet, one earthworm and one fish fillet to keep em growing at least

Also considering breaking my African theme and adding some Java fern and later cryptocoryne to the tank.

(There is also a ctenopoma at a local store :D)

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Bucket with moss, media and a pump. What in the world for?20170519_070518.jpg

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Nothing now. The one shop had leaf fish but they all died, they had sens but I passed on them

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store