Shadow People / Hat Man

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
I wish a shadow woman would visit me tomorrow for Valentines night, otherwise I'm having a fairly uneventful evening!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

you guys really celebrate vday in Scotland?

or are you really not in Scotland?

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
I wish a shadow woman would visit me tomorrow for Valentines night, otherwise I'm having a fairly uneventful evening!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
....in the context of the thread? like....choke the hell out of you? That would be eventful.

This all just about slenderman...no big deal he's a chill bro who likes to do bro things.

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
Lmfao, anyone else think Bill Cosby?

Sent from my Z10 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
As this fact sheet doesn't contain any accounts of the hatbro holding a six pack of pudding as hes staring at people...no I did not.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
The Slender Man (also known as Slenderman) is a fictional supernatural character that originated as an Internet meme created by Something Awful forums user Eric Knudsen (a.k.a. "Victor Surge") in 2009. It is depicted as resembling a thin, unnaturally tall man with a blank and usually featureless face, wearing a black suit. Stories of the Slender Man commonly feature him stalking, abducting or traumatizing people; particularly children.[1] The Slender Man is not confined to a single narrative, but appears in many disparate works of fiction, mostly composed online.[2]
The Hat Man is often described as a dark shadow whose shape includes a readily visible outline of a (usually) wide-brimmed hat. Sometimes a cape is also mentioned by those who claim to have seen Hat man. Some people report specific shapes of the hat, always an older style hat, but those who report seeing "Hat Man" with a hat in the shape of a Fedora seem to have quite negative experiences with whatever entity they've encountered.
There are differences but they do have similarities.

xraycer

Arapaima
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2013
Southern NH USA
that's actually a phenomenon called sleep paralysis.
I get this from time to time. I'm awaken from sleep and realize I can't move. It only last for several seconds, but always scares the crap out of me when it happens. At least I've never hallucinated anything paranormal or weird

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store