Should i be worried??

blackwolf911

Polypterus
MFK Member
May 24, 2014
new york
Definitely not ideal feeding goldies to an MBU but because he had been given live feeders before, just keep an eye out, although it seems like you keep him well fed otherwise im sure more fish would have been killed off by now...
Right now I'm out of work so I have a ton of time on my hands. I feed him twice a day. Alternating between shrimp and clams. I was also lucky enough to come across a motherload of fiddler crabs at one of my lfs here so he is pretty happy. The only thing is that he took a scrape to his eye and it clouded up real bad and I know right now he cant see out of it. I hope he gets better soon. I'm running malafix and changing water every day.

Reactions: Fat Homer

blackwolf911

Polypterus
MFK Member
May 24, 2014
new york
Tell the store about this site, they could offload them here with realitive ease I would think.
They could probably sell a few here but he has so many. No way he could sell all of them. The guy uses the store for his personal enjoyment. There is just so many of them and they are getting large. From what I know armatus die pretty easy at that size for some reason.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store