USA
Tattoos are *** but whatever floats your boat. :popcorn:

seedubs1

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2011
Indiana USA
so what do the directions of the koi facing up or down mean
The Koi swims up the yellow river, and jumps UP the falls called Dragons Gate. Legend is that if the Koi makes it up Dragons gate, it is transformed into a dragon.

Hence, the symbology for strength, determination, and aspiration.

But it should only be shown jumping up Dragons Gate in the effort to become a dragon.....Not falling down.

And the Koi is always facing forward on the body. Never back. (I'm sure you can immaging the symbology around that as well).

Getting the tattoos in the wrong orientations is kind of like getting kanji, and not really knowing if you got one that says "I'm dumb."

mzhantsche

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2010
A, A
Still only koi. Hopfully when i get this done ill start a trend of aros,gars,rays,dats,bichirs.
A lot of people do have a hard time commiting to a peice of artwork permantly on their bodys. I guess its a commitment things. The less people that book apointments with my artist the cheeper he will be for me. So yes tattoos are not for everyone.

Allthough....i thought tattoos would be all over people in this hobby. I figured we are stupid enough to spend thousands of dollars on keeping huge fish....why not spend thousands of dollars on cool artwork.

Thanks for all those who have shared art.

Sent from my PG06100 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store