show your fish

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Can the mods check this users op address and verify if he has multi accounts ???

I have noticed a small amount of new accounts this week and 99% of these new accounts are posting pure nonsense or asking them same questions in multiple places seeking wrong answers to FIt there fantasy agenda on fish keeping
Unique user. There are several youngsters running around currently which may be what you're seeing.

Backfromthedead

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2017
Fredericksburg va
Can the mods check this users op address and verify if he has multi accounts ???

I have noticed a small amount of new accounts this week and 99% of these new accounts are posting pure nonsense or asking them same questions in multiple places seeking wrong answers to FIt there fantasy agenda on fish keeping
Noticed this too. I think were just getting a lot of boredom runoff from the covid.

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Yes but at least i post actual information with a few memes on the side
You are one of the youngins that post random nonsense to put it nicely but you’re not the only one so don’t think that his post was directed towards you bud.

Ogertron3000

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2017
Australia
Like what??
Don't stress too much about it. You've done a lot of posts in a short amount of time, not all of them are going to be useful. One of your posts was just a full stop, obviously that's pointless.
Just think about what you are going to post, Learn and help others learn and have a bit of fun and you will be fine and become a valued member here. Most members are cool and tolerant, just relax a bit. As someone else pointed out quality over quantity is the way to go.
I'm not criticising you by the way so please don't think I'm lecturing you, just trying to help you settle in.

TheWolfman

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2010
Long island, NY
This thread gave me a good laugh. I posted about the influx of new members posting nonsense on quality over quantity thread a few months ago. It really is a turn off. It's time for the mods to step in and do something about this Chicxulub Chicxulub can we setup a probation period for new members to vet out this nonsense that's seems to be running amuck lately?

Kolton13

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Oct 3, 2019
This thread is pretty funny, I personally would never lie for popularity like that. also I try not to post threads if I don't have to.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store