show your fish

FESHMAN

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 14, 2015
Q8
hi everyone, i realised that not many people are showing their fish. i decided to show some of mine too. these are my monster fish:

1 Spotted pike characin
1 Duckbill catfish
1 Jack Dempsey Cichilid
1 Midas Cichild
1 Black-stripe pike cichilid
1 Longfin albino tiger oscar
1 red ruby oscar
1 red tiger oscar
1 Frontosa
1 Ornate bichir
1 Featherfin cichilid
1 Red snakehead
1 Australian lungfish
1 Leopard Bushfish
1 Giant gourami
1 Kafue pike characoid
4 Tnfoil barbs
1 Black diamond stingray
1 Motoro stingray
1 Flowerhorn
1 Scarlet Acanthicus LO25 pleco
1 Black ghost knife fish
1 Sterlet
1 Red spotted golden severum cichilid
1 Fire eel
1 Mbu puffer
1 Flag-tailed prochildus
1 Black-finned pacu
1 Jumbo clown loach
1 Red-tailed catfish
1 Clown knife fish
2 Albino silver iridescent sharks
1 Red violet fusion arowana
1 Batik arowana
1 Malaysian golden crossback arowana
1 Albino platinum arowana

photos:
View attachment 1417457
Albino platinum arowana
View attachment 1417458
Batik arowana
View attachment 1417459
Malaysian golden crossback arowana
View attachment 1417460
Black diamond stingray
View attachment 1417461
Flowerhorn
View attachment 1417462
Pleco
View attachment 1417463
Mbu puffer in quarantine tank
View attachment 1417464
fire eel
Dude you've got some mad camera skills. You really should try joining the photography contests, I'm sure you'll take 1st place in no time. I believe in you ?

• Haha
Reactions: rich the fishkeeper

FESHMAN

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 14, 2015
Q8
Ok I'm done messing around. Here's a piece of advice for you young newcomers to the hobby. Do what you and only you enjoy, don't try to impress others whith what you own, just do the stuff you enjoy and keep the fishes you truly like, even if that's a goldfish or a 1$ guppy. Don't let other people's opinion affect what you do, believe me you'll save yourself a lot of stress and aggravation. At the end YOU are the one committed to these animals and their care, not your neighbor's kid nor your one relative that will stare at them for 12 seconds then hecks away. Rant off, happy fishkeeping everyone

Joshuakahan

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 9, 2019
Ok I'm done messing around. Here's a piece of advice for you young newcomers to the hobby. Do what you and only you enjoy, don't try to impress others whith what you own, just do the stuff you enjoy and keep the fishes you truly like, even if that's a goldfish or a 1$ guppy. Don't let other people's opinion affect what you do, believe me you'll save yourself a lot of stress and aggravation. At the end YOU are the one committed to these animals and their care, not your neighbor's kid nor your one relative that will stare at them for 12 seconds then hecks away. Rant off, happy fishkeeping everyone
I just wish there were these type of forums when I got into the hobby in 1989. I just had a lfs that was happy to sell me stuff and I ended up with a 20g with an Oscar, clown knife, 2 jacks a common pleco and a pair of convicts. The newcomers should definitely take advantage of these forums

Blakewater

Aimara
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2018
Literally looking at the pics he posted for the first time and I was like, thats fake, thats fake, that too happens to be fake. Someones done this a few times lately I bet its the same attention seeking person.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store