Show your groupers!

asing

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 8, 2011
New Hampshire
nope my tank is only 240, they grew up together. unfortunatly the saddleback just passed away the other day. I dk what happened he was just upside down with all this red stuff on him. was my favorite fish. just have the 16" miniatus, looking for a tomato grouper or a blueline grouper next. But the groupers got along great, sometimes the saddleback would shake his head at the miniatus when he was near his cave. but they got along with the other fish, volitan lionfish, dragon eel, and some angels.
i'll try and get pics one of these days.
Sorry to hear about the saddleback. Man, you gotta throw some pics up of your stock! How bigs your volitan? I got mine in jan or feb at bout 5" or so now hes a good 7-8", growin pretty quick. Took me about 2 months to get him on prepared, ever since hes been on that his colors are brighter and hes been growing ever since!

Stratoquarius

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2011
Calgary
apologise for the crappy picture it was taken on a phone about 5 years ago.
Its a Poleni grouper, I understand they are quite rare. It was supposed to be about $100 but I got the whole tank as the lfs was shutting down so walked away with
panda dog faced puffer, poleni, white eye moray eel, picasso trigger fish, fox face for only $100.

asing

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 8, 2011
New Hampshire
apologise for the crappy picture it was taken on a phone about 5 years ago.
Its a Poleni grouper, I understand they are quite rare. It was supposed to be about $100 but I got the whole tank as the lfs was shutting down so walked away with
panda dog faced puffer, poleni, white eye moray eel, picasso trigger fish, fox face for only $100.
Thats a STEAL! one of my lfs has a polleni goin for 300 alone.

Reactions: PGJE

Stratoquarius

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2011
Calgary
Yeah it really was amazing. plus the panda puffer seems to be pretty damn rare too. the whole tank wiped in an unfortunate accident which really sucks

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store