Sooo,what did you do today?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Sadly, they didn't have any. It was a Chinese place so we had lobster with ginger, clams in black bean sauce, calamari and scallop fried rice among other things. They had something called B.C. crabs...from Vancouver but it didn't sound good so we didn't order it.

Also wanted to add that while we were at Ripley's, I was looking at the RBP's and overheard a guy telling his family that their teeth looked like human teeth because they ate nuts and stuff...LOL...I was busy making a video but I wanted to turn around and tell him that he has them mistaken for the nutcracker pacus.
LOL....yeah,definitely pacu.
It sounds like you had yourself an enjoyable meal without the king crab.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
TNT has been showing Star Wars for the last 2 days so I've been watching it(again).
I was at Best Buy earlier today and came pretty close to buying the Rogue 1 dvd.

Imsobored152

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2016
Palm Bay, Fl
Sadly, they didn't have any. It was a Chinese place so we had lobster with ginger, clams in black bean sauce, calamari and scallop fried rice among other things. They had something called B.C. crabs...from Vancouver but it didn't sound good so we didn't order it.

Also wanted to add that while we were at Ripley's, I was looking at the RBP's and overheard a guy telling his family that their teeth looked like human teeth because they ate nuts and stuff...LOL...I was busy making a video but I wanted to turn around and tell him that he has them mistaken for the nutcracker pacus.
I dunno what it is, but the fake crab the chinese buffets serve up is wonderful

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I dunno what it is, but the fake crab the chinese buffets serve up is wonderful
Lol....fake crab? The one that I like to dine at has snow crabs but I don't really care for them.I mostly stick with their various styles of shrimp and chicken as far as meat goes.

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
We call them crabsticks

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store