Sooo,what did you do today?

souzie

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
May 13, 2014
Ontario, Canada
Forgot to say I DID have crab last night.

Not my photo but we ordered these deep fried crab claws made with minced crab meat...

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Interesting. We had a student counci assembly at school today and they did games like beer pong with cooldrink that they added pepper too lol

Winfield92

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 19, 2017
Nomad
Interesting. We had a student counci assembly at school today and they did games like beer pong with cooldrink that they added pepper too lol
Sounds like something a school around hear would be in the news for. When I was in high school a friend was suspended for a day for pretending to "shotgun" his canned lemonade like a beer.

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Sounds like something a school around hear would be in the news for. When I was in high school a friend was suspended for a day for pretending to "shotgun" his canned lemonade like a beer.
That's crazy! The schools here are fairly relaxed in that aspect, more about discipline than hard and fast rules

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
Taking my last final of college ever! Thank god

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Congratulations. I finished just over a year ago and I have not missed it, but I am very happy that I went.
I'm only in grade 10 (over here). Plenty to go still :(

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
I'm only in grade 10 (over here). Plenty to go still :(
Hello; For some folks the best parts of their lives turns out to be the teen years. Things can and often do take a down turn when we reach the age of majority. I started mostly being on my own at 18 and was completely on my own by 19 back in 1965-66.

Things have changed here in the USA it seems. Now kids must stay at home until age 26. At least the parents can keep them on their health insurance until that age so far. This has become a big deal in the current health insurance debates. I did not get any form of health insurance until I was 27 or 28. I had to take care of my own bills until then.

You might not wish away this time of life too strongly.

Reactions: Hendre

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
It's not bad but this time of year isn't great either. Exam stress is rough plus sick fish I'm worried about, but most of the year is nice.

Made my parents dinner with my siblings for the 20th anniversary too

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store