Started the Ray pond this week

D-Train

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2008
Edmonton, AB
oh lawdy very impressive i want to build a pond now haha!

Harmonyx

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 15, 2008
Calgary
here are a few pics of my ray that I took in the past few days.

she is starting to get really active. I saw her swim up the side of the glass for the first time tonight. I just added some more play box sand so she has somewhere to hide.

there is no sign of leakage happening anywhere so that is a relief.

she really likes to sit in front of the intake bulkhead. Something I have not really had in the temp setup was a good current.

As a reference frame to her size; each tile is 13" x 13".

I have been looking at some knife fish and gar to go in the pond with her, as well as some motoro's I really wish I could afford those really nice Leo's for sale here in Calgary by an MFK member. DROOL. Leos are in the future just not this year.

IMG_9270.JPG

IMG_9283.JPG

IMG_9277.JPG

crystal clear exotics

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 12, 2007
indiana
AIR EXCHANGER IS A DEVICE THAT HOOKS UP TO YPUR FURNACE. IT TAKES THE HUMID AIR OUTSIDE AND BRINGS IN FRESH OUTSIDE AIR. THIS KEEPS THE HUMIDITY DOWN TO A MIN. WORKS GREAT. A MUST FOR A BASEMENT WITH ALOT OF WATER. YOURS WINDOWS WONT EVEN STEAM UP WITH IT

crystal clear exotics

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 12, 2007
indiana
I FOUND A JACUZZI CANISTER FILTER OR POOL MICRON FILTER WORKS GREAT FOR MECHANICAL. POLISHES THE WATER VERY WELL. POND IS AWESOME. DIY PROJECTS ARE COOL. THIS IS WHAT I DO FOR A LIVING. INSTALL PONDS AND TANKS. U DID A GREAT JOB. GAVE ME ALOT OG DIFFERENT IDEAS FOR WALLS AND WATERPROOFING, OTHER THAN USING LINERS. THANKS

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store