Aimara
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2018

Underwaterghost

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 9, 2020
White mountains NH
And do you know how much he will take settle and come in the daytime ?
Could vary on time.. mine is about 16-17” and is out an about all the time but when he was smaller he was shy. Feed later in the day/evening i mostly feed live feeders, sometimes large shrimp and silversides. Krill is another you can do You could try some ghost shrimp as well where it’s smaller, I have one about 8” also that loves to hunt the shrimp , keeps him busy. The large one will actually come up sometimes and like to be petted along his upper back. As well as match my head movement prior to feeding. it’s like our hello. Pretty cool.
Anything he can fit in his mouth once mature will not last. The jaw expands a lot. two 6” sharks had disappeared While away on a weekend once ..? my bad. So he’s only kept solo and loves jungle Val plants
Once starts eating try to vary and not have only one source. Good luck and enjoy.

Reactions: Terror fanboii 1

Underwaterghost

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 9, 2020
White mountains NH
Thanks for replying ?
Is it necessary to feed them live ? or can I habituate him on pellets ?.
No need to feed live, everyone’s different. If feeding live just need to be preventive in parasites. Best time to train on manufactured food or so are young. Ghost shrimp might be good to add imo and keeps him active if deciding to do pellets.

Terror fanboii 1

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Sep 29, 2019
Thanks I will keep him on pellets if I can and feed him ghost shrimp time to time.
Even when the lights are on I saw him wondering in the tank 4 times in less 20 mins .
I am very happy ☺.

Reactions: Underwaterghost
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store