MFK Member
Sep 19, 2010
Satsuma, LA.

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
Y r u 1) reading anything from peta 2) suggesting we support peta anything?

methos75

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2010
Satsuma, LA.
Not a PETA fan, but sometimes things like this they report as they should

Wiggles92

Dovii
MFK Member
Apr 25, 2009
Pennsylvania
Y r u 1) reading anything from peta 2) suggesting we support peta anything?
So true.

Not a PETA fan, but sometimes things like this they report as they should
x2. I see a problem with this kind of event, but I disagree with the majority of what PETA thinks is correct.

EDIT: So I just looked at the Facebook event, and it's not even for the Snapperfest that involves the turtles rather it's a party that's hosted by a bar called Snapper's. Major PETA fail on this one (as usual). Here's the correct event, by the way.

black_sun

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 31, 2008
New Jersey
Yea, I generally make it a policy not to support, join in, etc anything that has to do with PETA whether they're right or wrong because I think they're idiots that shouldn't be encouraged.

I think this event should be protested, make no mistake there (it's friggin' horrible), but I wouldn't mention PETA in any of it because so many of the people I know would just dismiss it without even viewing it because of them.

Wiggles92

Dovii
MFK Member
Apr 25, 2009
Pennsylvania
Yea, I generally make it a policy not to support, join in, etc anything that has to do with PETA whether they're right or wrong because I think they're idiots that shouldn't be encouraged.

I think this event should be protested, make no mistake there (it's friggin' horrible), but I wouldn't mention PETA in any of it because so many of the people I know would just dismiss it without even viewing it because of them.
Hey, I'm a member of PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals)! :grinno:

black_sun

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 31, 2008
New Jersey
Hey, I'm a member of PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals)! :grinno:
:evil_lol: I wonder what would happen if someone showed up to one of their events wearing a shirt/holding a sign/etc that said that...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store