Strange looking parrots

ccichc

Exodon
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2018
I don't think they are. My BP x cons didn't look like this.

Your fish sounds like a balloon pink con btw. If your black con has the pink gene then you'll get a mix of pinks and blacks. They won't be short body though as both parents need to be to produce short body fry.
They definitely are, I have seen these all over nowadays. I got a pair myself. It's a solar blue parrot fish, mostly just convict x Parrot. Cute little guys,

Unit-3

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Feb 24, 2020
I’m trying to breed these their becoming difficult to get along the more I watch An do the more I’m thinking their both the same sex or the white is a little slow in the head the black is always chasing and the white allways flips over then nothing happens. Iv never seen this so don’t know what it is they won’t share caves or anything. I was considering either getting more or getting convicts to try them but as you say it may lose the beauty of the parrot. But don’t want parrot and lose the beauty of the convict ha ha
Both are males. Males have a red color at their tail bases. Females have a yellow-green on the tail and orange on the stomach when they’re ready to breed.

Reactions: Magnus_Bane
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store