Strengthening the color and pattern of Channa Golden Cobra (please advise)

saeedchannalover

Feeder Fish
Jun 11, 2023
I recently (3 days) got a 16cm male Golden Cobra Channa. It has a beautiful pattern, the lower fin is blue and it has a good golden color in its body. The upper fin is also colorful and patterned.
Friends who have enough experience and information, please guide me about proper feeding of golden cobra, what food to give it daily and how to enhance its color and pattern.
Can you add edible golden color to the shrimp to enhance the golden color? I saw blue palchera being given blue food coloring and golden cobra being given golden color. Are these food colors harmful to fish?
My tank is 100.45.50, cream silica sand (desert). I also put some stones because I just bought it, so I didn't decorate it so it wouldn't be visible. The amount of water in the tank is half the height of the tank.
I did not put a heater because of the temperature change. The water temperature is the ambient temperature of 26.5.
They gave him cream in the shop. I didn't give him anything the first day, the next day I gave him two tropical arowana steaks. I opened it today. I want to give dry food for a while and after one or two weeks I will start giving shrimp once a week in addition to Milorum and earthworms.
Another issue is that in the shop, anyone who pointed his finger at him would get guarded and come forward. It was like this on the first day in my tank. On the second day, after I gave him the dry food, I don't know what he was looking for while swimming, and after that, he guarded less and now he guards more with a mirror. Is this normal because I just bought it and it has been moved or do I have to do something special to train it?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store