Votes: 11 14.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
Great looking fish. But they are still fish to me. Nothing to be super proud of really; with money and time everyone can accomplish the same. I did realize that you don't like to see people disagreeing with you, especially on your "subject matter expert". But it's hard to not comment on many of your false statements, or maybe I should try harder to ignore them. And oh yeah, have you heard of "context" in conversations? Maybe you have, but it's evident that you don't use or know how to use it.
something you dont have i take it

i must be good at conversations or did all this money i have just get thrown at me or did i work for it using conversations

i got my fish at a cheap price ST $35 p14s euro325 then bred my own pups and sold the adults its called managing your hobby and buying and selling at the right time

you seam to follow me around likea rash if i posted in the planted section you would comment

forums are a big game to me and jokers like you make it even more fun

the things i say are wrong but have worked for me for about 25 years so i will stick to to it i maybe stuck in my ways but why change something that works

how someone like you can comment in a thread about asian aros when you have never owned one i cant understand

i only post in threads about fish i keep and know about unlike you who posts in threads were ever i post YOU WOULD NEVER SEE ME IN THE PLANTED OR MARINE SECTION

arodini

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2009
ohio
something you dont have i take it

i must be good at conversations or did all this money i have just get thrown at me or did i work for it using conversations

i got my fish at a cheap price ST $35 p14s euro325 then bred my own pups and sold the adults its called managing your hobby and buying and selling at the right time

you seam to follow me around likea rash if i posted in the planted section you would comment

forums are a big game to me and jokers like you make it even more fun

the things i say are wrong but have worked for me for about 25 years so i will stick to to it i maybe stuck in my ways but why change something that works

how someone like you can comment in a thread about asian aros when you have never owned one i cant understand

i only post in threads about fish i keep and know about unlike you who posts in threads were ever i post YOU WOULD NEVER SEE ME IN THE PLANTED OR MARINE SECTION
I usually go to classifieds, photos, general, filtration, lounge and then dats, aros, discus/loach; you can try avoid me there. Following you? Such a bad joke! I don't have an asian aro's now because I live in the States and don't want to break the laws. My aunt in Asia currently have one chilli red and a gold xb at mature age/size. My uncle has some green and red also. I know you won't believe it, but I don't care if you do or not. I personally touched and fed asian aro's that were family pets for sometimes during my first 17 years in life. Then I know you'll say that's nothing compared to your level of experience, so save it.

But regardless what I know about asian aro's, this forum is not only about those fish for the record. And this thread is not about how to care for the asian aro's either. You're steering your arguments off track again. What a joke!

Mod, this thread has served its purpose, and I think it should come to an end.

arodini

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2009
ohio
but it's true though that my extended family and I never have high end aro's that cost $2k+ like you do. so you think more expensive fish require a different type of care? you give them better food and better filtration?

<--- and my old jardini is trash to your standard. there I say it if that makes you feel any better.

J.Lake

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
maybe it wasnt nice saying his aro is junk but he attacks me at every chance if i say something is black he says no its not its white

the way he goes on he must have the best tigers/dats and aro around i would like to see his set up and fish to see what he has to back them up

i can back up my big head by showing fish i have owned and have now some fish in my collection i bred myself or have had for over 8 years my aro now i have had for 5 years

yes im a bit snappy and moody in some of my posts but i stick to my own rules in fish keeping which have worked well for me and yes i do push my ideas

as for asian aros they were my 1st passion and if i didnt have one i probably would have a tank

like i said on page one of this thread not many people would pay the top money for a fish that they all say they drool over and saying they would be happy with a green aro is just a way of getting out of spending the big $$$ because thats the aro in there price range

if a blue base xback super reds and greens were all the same price i bet they would buy the xback or super red over the green

Hahah i dont know your guys history but i do respect your obvious knowledge of asia aros. yOu have obv been there done that. And i agree i would choose a xb over the green bc its obv much nicer looking. But you get the xb and than u see a full helmet and then you want that. I have a infiniti g35, love the car but guess what i want a infiniti m45 now. Its life everyone wants a upgrade. No matter how nice your aro is, some dude in china has one thats way nicer. where does it stop? If a green aro was all i could afford i would be happy with that untill i could afford a nicer one!

And for the record i have personally not seen a dat as impressive as yours in my life! So i doubt many ppl are flexing their dats around you! Cheers

arodini

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2009
ohio
T1Carman, I didn't catch your comment about time and money you said I don't seem to have. You're such a egoistical man, who&#8217;s blowing his own trumpet. Do you know me or what I do and how much my assess is before you made such stupid comment about money? I remember a saying like this, "...ego has its limits, it ends up into stupidity and foolishness", which I believe fits you well.

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
I usually go to classifieds, photos, general, filtration, lounge and then dats, aros, discus/loach; you can try avoid me there. Following you? Such a bad joke! I don't have an asian aro's now because I live in the States and don't want to break the laws. My aunt in Asia currently have one chilli red and a gold xb at mature age/size. My uncle has some green and red also. I know you won't believe it, but I don't care if you do or not. I personally touched and fed asian aro's that were family pets for sometimes during my first 17 years in life. Then I know you'll say that's nothing compared to your level of experience, so save it.

But regardless what I know about asian aro's, this forum is not only about those fish for the record. And this thread is not about how to care for the asian aro's either. You're steering your arguments off track again. What a joke!

Mod, this thread has served its purpose, and I think it should come to an end.
my aunt drives a Bently thats not me so why mention it so what if someone in your family has this or that its not you so who cares

you read what you want in my posts

i said if a green and xback were the same price i bet the guys who say they would be happy with a green would take the xback at the same price

as for not knowing you you dont know me

i have been throw crap in the last few years losing both my legs and being in pain with them for the past 5 years if that makes me a moody old man so what i can hate the world if i like whats your reason

Burgess

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 6, 2009
Michigan
Well Yes if i had the chance to get a Asian Arow I would def Even if i had to pay a bit more for the permit or what ever It would Be a RTG I would not care if it was Not really color full I like them because the tank size /Low Aggression and There shape.

Sittipat

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2012
Chicago
I would love to have some if they were legal, and the price will definitely lower than black market and better quality fish

rodger

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2008
Kansas City
To me this is a dumb poll. If you are in this hobby, you would want any fish legal that does not threaten wild populations. Just my opinion.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store