Galantspeedz

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2017
Hmm... maybe the ammonia is due to your PH...

1) continue with your WC regime
2) buy a bag of coral chips and place in tank to buffer the PH
3) Feed alternate days at the moment if it is willing to eat

Try it and see if it helps...

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Hmm... maybe the ammonia is due to your PH...

1) continue with your WC regime
2) buy a bag of coral chips and place in tank to buffer the PH
3) Feed alternate days at the moment if it is willing to eat

Try it and see if it helps...
Hello Galantspeedz; If you continue to attempt to help then the medications the OP used as listed below might be a clue to the ammonia. I read thru one of the OP's recent posts and found he has been medicating the tank with the stuff quoted below. Since some medications do kill off bacteria and these listed would appear to be anti-bacterial then perhaps the bb in the tank are being killed off.
It is not very clear when these medications were first used. It appears the ocean free diseases away was added very recently. It would seem the other stuff, internal bacteria and ulcer away, was used a while back but the OP did not mention such in the prior posts.
I am pleased someone is taking on this as the OP needs help. Good luck in the attempt.

Added ocean free internal bacteria and ulcer away (7ml). This also didnt help out so tried the below one after a water change.

Added ocean free diseses away (10ml), I did this today.

Galantspeedz

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2017
Hello Galantspeedz; If you continue to attempt to help then the medications the OP used as listed below might be a clue to the ammonia. I read thru one of the OP's recent posts and found he has been medicating the tank with the stuff quoted below. Since some medications do kill off bacteria and these listed would appear to be anti-bacterial then perhaps the bb in the tank are being killed off.
It is not very clear when these medications were first used. It appears the ocean free diseases away was added very recently. It would seem the other stuff, internal bacteria and ulcer away, was used a while back but the OP did not mention such in the prior posts.
I am pleased someone is taking on this as the OP needs help. Good luck in the attempt.
The ocean free Disease Away not sure if is safe for BB

http://www.harvestfishandpet.com/ocean-free-j-super-disease-away---120ml

But OF internal bacteria and ulcer away is supposedly safe

http://www.harvestfishandpet.com/ocean-free-d-internal-bacteria-ulcer-away---120ml

rajpradeep32@gmail.com

Exodon
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2011
India
The ocean free disease away was used yesterday (28/10) and the ulcer away was used a day before it.

Both of them were used at half the amount of the prescribed levels.

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
ocean free disease away was used yesterday (28/10) and the ulcer away was used a day before it.

Both of them were used at half the amount of the prescribed levels.
The ocean free Disease Away not sure if is safe for BB

http://www.harvestfishandpet.com/ocean-free-j-super-disease-away---120ml

But OF internal bacteria and ulcer away is supposedly safe

http://www.harvestfishandpet.com/ocean-free-d-internal-bacteria-ulcer-away---120ml
Hello Galantspeedz; Good job looking up the information on the ocean free meds. Three things stood out to me in the OP's most recent post partially quoted above that you might take into consideration when further advising.
One is that there are three sorts of meds being used at or near the same time if salt is included.
Another is one of the ocean free meds was considered a failure after only one day and then a second ocean free med used. My take being many meds take time to show effect.
The last point being using a half dose of meds often is not a good practice in general and especially with anti bacterial meds.

rajpradeep32@gmail.com

Exodon
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2011
India
Hello Galantspeedz; Good job looking up the information on the ocean free meds. Three things stood out to me in the OP's most recent post partially quoted above that you might take into consideration when further advising.
One is that there are three sorts of meds being used at or near the same time if salt is included.
Another is one of the ocean free meds was considered a failure after only one day and then a second ocean free med used. My take being many meds take time to show effect.
The last point being using a half dose of meds often is not a good practice in general and especially with anti bacterial meds.
The latest update is, aro is showing interest in getting fed, it started to chase a fly which accidentally got trapped within the tank, also bit of a part of anubias plant leaf.
Can I try feeding it??

Galantspeedz

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2017
I think he is just overly anxious.... personally I will just do frequent water change and add coral chips as buffer...

Not a fan of dosing meds without knowing what the issue was

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store