Sufficient enough?

M@T!@$

Aimara
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2016
Vancouver
Watch them eat. That usually helps me decide. No dents in head, hips showing that type of thing.

Biggest thing is to pass on that 700 dollar motoro lol

Leo/Motoro pups change a lot so you'll be in for a fun ride. I've seen some come out with some wild patterns. Hence my love for hybrids, unlimited potential.
I will for sure make them feed them in front of me! The breeder still has pretty good rates. Around $240 for motoro hybrids and $400-$600 for the Leo hybrids.

The other shop is sorta sketchy and everything here is super expensive compared to most shops in the states I have visited

Like above said active and not skinny . A healthy ray should always be active and will always be blowing sand looking for food. Also have him feed them in front of you if they don't eat walk away. Rays have very fast metabolism and can wither away very fast. You can start seeing there hips with in a few days of them not eating and there head will start to sink in a week.
I will for sure look at rays when a big litter/ shipment was in.
with my first Ray it was the only one ordered so it was a hit or miss.

M@T!@$

Aimara
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2016
Vancouver
How much bio can these three canisters hold lol? Any specific bio that could be efficient enough for rays?

image.jpeg

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
Just rinse very thoroughly. I measure for salts because we put sensitive seedlings and cuttings into them and they need to have minimal residual salt. For your application just rinse until it runs clear and rinse again.

M@T!@$

Aimara
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2016
Vancouver
Just rinse very thoroughly. I measure for salts because we put sensitive seedlings and cuttings into them and they need to have minimal residual salt. For your application just rinse until it runs clear and rinse again.
I will just rinse it outside, bag them up and throw them into my pond outside for the time being.
Could help cycle? I've got some goldfish in there

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store