Apr 9, 2018
High river Alberta Canada
Reactions: islandguy11

twentyleagues

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2017
Flint town!
So an idea I saw recently on this back ground thing as I was searching the net looking for examples of colors, was to use white poster board and put a color change led strip in between the tank and the board facing up and toward the board. You can get them on amazon pretty cheap and they are remote control. You can change colors on a whim! They guy I saw do it is a YouTuber. All my tanks have 3d backgrounds but my schoudenti tank was going to not have one.....but a weird tempering of glass caused me to change plans. Lol

FINWIN

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2018
Washington DC
You could try fabric attached with velcro...could go buck wild with color and texture.

I used to take sheets of aluminum foil, crush and smooth it out to look like a rock background. Used the dull side and taped it to the back.

Rob909

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2018
Fontana, CA
You could try fabric attached with velcro...could go buck wild with color and texture.

I used to take sheets of aluminum foil, crush and smooth it out to look like a rock background. Used the dull side and taped it to the back.
There’s actually a shop out here that has done that. Totally forgot about that option until you mentioned it!

islandguy11

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2017
Thailand
If I am not mistaken, but your fish is upside down......?
I thought I was crazy!
Ha ha, me and Drakaris just messing with y'all -- that's him doing his 'Upside-down Strawberry Shortcake' move: he flips himself upside down and then likes to go between the glass canisters of his home (in previous set up).

Here's the video if anyone cares to watch:

• Love
Reactions: FINWIN and Jexnell

Galantspeedz

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2017
Ha ha, me and Drakaris just messing with y'all -- that's him doing his 'Upside-down Strawberry Shortcake' move: he flips himself upside down and then likes to go between the glass canisters of his home (in previous set up).

Here's the video if anyone cares to watch:
Very nice flowerhorn... love the colors

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store