teugelsi acting funny

Vancouver_98683

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 29, 2010
If you want to assist with growth. Try fz tilapia Fillets. Cut them to small pieces. I reckon the senegal will go nuts for it. So spread to each tank side to get their share. EBA should ignore it. I forgot if my old EBA ate tilapia.

Reactions: Polyaddict86

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay
Some polys will do stay in the top corner of a tank to feel safe, just watch out for heater burns if it likes to stay next to the heater.

Reactions: clm08k

DRteugelsi

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 25, 2016
Ohio
If you want to assist with growth. Try fz tilapia Fillets. Cut them to small pieces. I reckon the senegal will go nuts for it. So spread to each tank side to get their share. EBA should ignore it. I forgot if my old EBA ate tilapia.
Yeah the EBA wouldnt even think about touching the tilapia when I tried it when he was smaller but I'll definitely try it with the poly's

Some polys will do stay in the top corner of a tank to feel safe, just watch out for heater burns if it likes to stay next to the heater.
Luckily for the past day he hasn't been near the heater just more by the outtake of the filter.

He's definitely not worried about exploring his new tank. He was interacting really oddly with the EBA last night. The EBA would swim to the top of the tank and just touch the teug and swim back down. No nipping. No flaring. Or flapping of fins. He would just swim up touch him to his side and swam back down

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
I got some better pics of him today. He's staying toward the bottom more

I was never a big fan of these guys but your making them grow on me, nice fish

DRteugelsi

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 25, 2016
Ohio
I was never a big fan of these guys but your making them grow on me, nice fish
Thanks! I really had my eye on this guy from the time he arrived at my LFS seeing as no one in my city carries rare fish let alone rare poly's. So, after a month of seeing him set in a 10 gallon tank and no one getting him, I (well my wife)decided it was time to get the other poly a friend lol. I don't think I'll regret spending $50 for him. I've really been enjoying getting to watch him settle in.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store