The dovii breeding grounds

Squirtle919

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2011
Within Earth
My dovii breed like rabbits no matter what I use :| id run 1 fx5 to start with, when they get larger add another.

you may want to have a divider ready and some dither fish, tin foils would be best as they get big and are a bit smarter then SDs imo.

the only hard part with breeding doviis is when the males almost kills the female. so you will want lots of driftwood or rocks etc where she can hide to and he cant get in once u notice this just add the divider for a short period.

Dial92

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2012
Effingham, IL
dont know what im going to do for a background yet probably just a standard one from my LFS and now i have switched my decision up and am going with my male dovii and my female jag, since i already have both fish, the jag is bigger than the dovii by like 2''. what do you think about that will it be a problem.

rwellbaum

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 27, 2012
USA
dont know what im going to do for a background yet probably just a standard one from my LFS and now i have switched my decision up and am going with my male dovii and my female jag, since i already have both fish, the jag is bigger than the dovii by like 2''. what do you think about that will it be a problem.
Dovii + jag = awesome!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store