The Face of Evil

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
(CNN)Cleveland,Ohio.A man who allegedly killed an elderly father then posted a video of the killing on Facebook is the subject of a nationwide manhunt,Cleveland police officials said today.
Steve Stephens,37 stands charged with Sunday's aggravated murder of 74 year old Robert Godwin.
The investigation and manhunt for Stephens began Sunday after several people reported an alarming Facebook post.
Stephens uploaded footage to his Facebook page showing a handgun pointed at a man's head.
Seconds before the shooting Stephens asked the victim to say the name of a woman."She is the reason this is about to happen to you" Stephens said.Then the gunman fires the weapon.The victim recoils and falls to the ground.
The video was posted about 2pm on Sunday.Facebook later deleted the video calling it prohibited content.
images (6).jpg

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
Heard about this. Taking bets on him being in the news again in a week or so for suicide by cop, or another posted murder.

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Hello; I am curious as to what may be said by someone who is going to take this fellows side in this thing. I hope I am wrong and all see it as cold blooded murder.

Reactions: tlindsey

darth pike

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2008
Korriban
Hello; I am curious as to what may be said by someone who is going to take this fellows side in this thing. I hope I am wrong and all see it as cold blooded murder.
I'm sure after he forces a cop shoot him, as predator said suicide by cop, I'm sure a certain group will jump in and claim the cops killed an innocent man again.

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
I'm sure after he forces a cop shoot him, as predator said suicide by cop, I'm sure a certain group will jump in and claim the cops killed an innocent man again.
itll be the whole "he needed help! not shot!" bs argument.

darth pike

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2008
Korriban
itll be the whole "he needed help! not shot!" bs argument.
Sure, there are always those types though. I was thinking more of an entire movement that think cops only shoot a particular race of people, who are always innocent.

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
Sure, there are always those types though. I was thinking more of an entire movement that think cops only shoot a particular race of people, who are always innocent.
if blm gets involved I quit with this planet lol.

darth pike

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2008
Korriban
Given some of the examples they have held up in the past, it wouldn't surprise me if they did.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store