The Face of Evil

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
As for Black Lies Matter,nothing that they say surprises or affects me as the majority of them are nothing but a bunch of opportunistic thugs and criminals and the rest are weak minded followers.
I can see them trying to raise Hell if that danger to society would have been terminated by the police....the fact that innocent people were murdered in cold blood would mean nothing to them as it does nothing for their agenda.....no one that I know and associate with gives them the tinyest spec of credibility.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Hah!......as it turns out,Stephens's hunger for chicken Mcnuggets led to his demise.

Reactions: predatorkeeper87

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Krich, can you elaborate a bit?
Sure,after crossing the border and driving into Pennsylvania Stevens stopped at a McDonalds and ordered a Chicken Mcnugget meal in the drive through....the employee recognized him and told him to pull over to the side until his french fries were ready as a means to stall him.The employee then called the police....Stevens drove off but the police were able to catch up to him shortly afterward.

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
As for Black Lies Matter,nothing that they say surprises or affects me as the majority of them are nothing but a bunch of opportunistic thugs and criminals and the rest are weak minded followers.
I can see them trying to raise Hell if that danger to society would have been terminated by the police....the fact that innocent people were murdered in cold blood would mean nothing to them as it does nothing for their agenda.....no one that I know and associate with gives them the tinyest spec of credibility.
ya I'm just glad he did himself in, I was not looking forward to being called out to help the staties control a riot....

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
May have had mental health issues but he was able to make the decision to commit the act and go through the motions of posting it on FB.

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
May have had mental health issues but he was able to make the decision to commit the act and go through the motions of posting it on FB.
absolutely I'm not justifying his actions, I'm simply stating this most likely could have been avoided had someone just opened their mouth about him in the past.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
ya I'm just glad he did himself in, I was not looking forward to being called out to help the staties control a riot....
I don't think it would have come to that but who knows.....thankfully we never will.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store