The funny messed up things we do...

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Hello; Thank you for the story. It gives me a great deal of relief.
My partner and I are so evil with winding people up!
From time to time, being childless, I imagine what joys may have been missed in my life. I feel much better about my situation today thanks to your story. Please give your mum my best regards.

The Mother Confessor

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 3, 2017
UK
Ahh it's just our families sense of humour. It's just how we are, we all have a laugh! She thought it was funny!

Thank you for your kind words :)

Reactions: xraycer

koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NYC
'Prince William'

My Mum is usually the victim of our jokes, with me and my partner it's our sense of humour that probably annoys everyone so much. My brother shares our wicked sense of humour, so inevitably it's our Mum that takes all the stick.

I can't believe I'm actually going to post this. I apologise now to any fans of the UK Royals. I know some people get really fanatical about the Royals. Please note, it was 100% a joke and just meant to wind her up, so please don't take offence!!

My Mum recently had to go to hospital, and the air ambulance came out to her along with some ground ambulances. In the UK, in the area that I live, Prince William works as a helicopter pilot for the East Anglian Air Ambulance which is a very amazing service available for medical emergencies. I owe them a lot of thanks for helping my Mum.

So anyway, she was in hospital, very delirious and confused because she was so ill, and it was prime time to have her going with some stupid stuff.

I told her that Prince William was the helicopter pilot and he had come to the house to take her to hospital. We started off by saying that he had seen the mess in the kitchen and the horrible patterned carpet in her bedroom (I always rib her on the old carpet), and that he had seen her in her revealing night gown and that she vomited ALL over him.

We went on to say that she had started having a go at him, telling him that he was a German (Touchy subject, but true), that he had a 'buck toothed squish nosed pug face', that he was ugly, that his mum wore too many shoulder pads and she had bad hair, that she kept imitating his facial expressions and insulting him, etc. I don't know how we kept a straight face when she was saying "Really?", "No I didn't!", You're lying!". Eventually, we got her to believe us. We really had her going on this.

We carried on, telling her that because her behaviour towards him was so bad in her delirious state, Prince William had called his father, Prince Charles to come to the house and deal with her. We said that he was fine with the insults until she started on Princess Diana, and that was one step too far. We were really ribbing her about it, saying "How could you insult his mum, she was so lovely. He was just trying to help you." blah blah blah.

We said that she had been taken to London's Hospital, because she had been so nasty that Prince Charles had banned her from East Anglia, and that she now wasn't allowed to go to the local hospital.

She was so shocked, because she would NEVER say anything like this to anyone, but she believed us, and she was mortified!

We told her that the air ambulance had landed on the garage, (it was actually in a field) and that they had to hoist her up onto the garage roof, but because she having a go at Prince William so much and she was being so nasty that he had dangled her off the roof and we had to catch her.

We then told her that we had recorded it all, and put it on facebook and it had gone viral, and that all her friends and family had seen it. We went as far as to say that all the people she didn't like and the neighbours had commented and liked it and it was now in the newspaper. This went on for hours. We would have some normal conversation, and then we would just add in "I can't believe you insulted Prince William and the Royal Family."

We even played a the audio from some video of some woman screaming abuse at hospital staff to make her believe us.

She took this like champ, we had her hook line and sinker, and when we told her it was a joke, luckily she saw the funny side of it and just shook her head at us smiling, saying "You're all so mean! I knew Prince William and Prince Charles didn't come to the house! I knew I wouldn't have insulted him!"

Bless her.

I frequently torment her. I promise her nice food, then serve her a teaspoon of it and tell her that there's no more left, or we tell her that there's no food left at all, I tell her that her TV or satellite box has broken all the time, and strangely she always believes me.

I tell her that her dog has pooped all over her bed, that her dog has kicked all her pillows onto the floor (He actually does do that sometimes lol), that her dog has chewed up her TV remotes, that her friends are coming round when she is not dressed or is ill.

A while back, we put a photo of a deer as her phone background when she accidentally hit one with her car and she didn't know how to change it to something else, and the next few weeks was full of cringe worthy deer puns. We frequently tell her that everyone from her favourite TV shows has died. We call our granddad and shove the phone at her to make her talk to him when she really doesn't want too and other really stupid stuff like that.

The thing is, she is so easy to wind up, so it's hard not to resist. It has our family up in stitches, but she is a champ. She always see's the funny side. I love her to bits!

My brother gets it a lot too. My partner and I are so evil with winding people up!
Wow, lol, Just Wow! Your poor Mom. In all seriousness that's great. I bet in many ways it's things like that, that has helped your Mom get through some rough times. A good sense of humor and kids who help her not to take life, especially the bad times in life so seriously.

This story isn't messed up just funny IMO.

"Elliot Ness AKA: The Spud"
My Youngest Uncle on my Father side is quite a character and apparently always has been. Originally my Grandparents worried that there was something wrong with him but back in the day child development stuff wasn't as prevalent as it is now. So they just had to deal with his weird behavior and hope for the best.

For one he never spoke. As a baby he cooed etc and said his first couple of words like Mama etc but he suddenly ceased being vocal except for making noises like a toddler would when wanting to be picked up and pointing at things he wanted. Around the same time he developed a fondness for potatoes that was beyond unusual. Often times refusing to eat anything else. This of course earned him the nickname "The Spud" given to him by my Father and quickly accepted enthusiastically by his other brothers and sister. "The Spud" also showed little interest in most things except for the show "The Untouchables". Which he was aware of when it would be on and be the first one in front of the TV and would throw a tantrum if he wasn't allowed to watch it.

My Father would recount that because "Spud" refused to talk he was often the victim of him and his siblings. They'd torment him more or less because they knew he wouldn't tell. They'd hold him down fart on his face or make him smell their dirty socks etc. Basically torment him when ever they had a whim. Still "Spud" refused to talk. Till one day when "Spud" had gotten lost on the beach. My Grandparents where terrified. How would they be able to find him or anyone help him when "Spud" wouldn't speak. Their prayers where answered when the loud speaker squelched that a young boy by the name of Elliot Ness was found and was waiting with a Life Guard at a concession stand for his parents. Despite the fact that Elliot wasn't his given name my Grandparents rushed to the stand and luckily found Uncle "Spud" waiting for them. As the story goes "Spud"would never stop talking ever again and refused to answer to any name but Elliot from that day forward.

How true this all is I can't say because while the whole family seems to concede to the story no one has ever told me what my Uncles given birth Certificate name was. Just that they had it changed because of his refusal to answer to anything else but Elliot. Sounds fishy to me. Either way it's funny if it's true and just as funny if my family has been messing with me for years IMO.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Funny thread lol.
When i was a kid maybe 10 yrs old we had the sound track to nightmare on elm street laying around and at the time we were terrified of freddy so we tied one of our friends to chair and duct taped his mouth shut, closed the lights and left him in the room. 20 min later we opened the door to find him still tied to the chair but he some how managed to knock himself onto his side and shimmy himself (still tied to the chair) across the room to the door and was crying like a new born baby

Reactions: koltsixx

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Lol just thought of this.... me and a bunch of buddies were in vegas for a few days and were at a club completely wrecked off our faces....some more than others. One particular guy was worse than the rest of us. Hes srarts dancing with a trangender lol. We start telling him how hot she is and egging him on(we fully knew it was a he) he ends up making out with her/him lmaoooo best part is the trany caught on and was playing along hahha he/she was giving us the thumbs up sign while they were making out....

As soon as we left the club we showed him pics and told him what REALLY happened thank god he could barley stand at the time but he did try and take a swing at me lol

Last edited:

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Lol just thought of this.... me and a bunch of buddies were in vegas for a few days and were at a club completely wrecked off our faces....some more than others. One particular guy was worse than the rest of us. Hes srarts dancing with a trangender lol. We start telling him how hot she is and egging him on(we fully knew it was a he) he ends up making out with her/him lmaoooo best part is the trany caught on and was playing along hahha he/she was giving us the thumbs up sign while they were making out....

As soon as we left the club we showed him pics and told him what REALLY happened thank god he could barley stand at the time but he did try and take a swing at me lol
That's gold!

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island

Oh my God that's foul!

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
Visiting my buddy in the navy. Well he gets obliterated one night goes out and comes back bragging about the coolest place. Saying they gave him free drinks, how hot the women were, and how friendly everyone was even the guys.
So we all go out the next night to this amazing place. Well as we're approaching this place I'm starting to notice some flamboyant people along with same bright colors. So we make it in this place. Right off the bat he says watch this and heads to the bar. Sure enough bartender hands him a beer and a guy at the bar puts his arm around his neck. They talk for a sec and he heads back. See I told you! We looked at him and said dude look around.
Well apparently he had gotten to close to the imaginary line between straight and *** clubs. He started to look around and there were guys making out all over the place. The women were actually cross dresser drag queens. So exactly what were you doing last night?

Reactions: Kittiee Katt

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
Same buddy goes out one night off base. Gets drunk and someone steals his clothes after he passes out. Tries to sneak back on base right at PT. Well all the superiors snatch him up and proceed to rip him a new one. His punishment for the next year was to take a styrofoam cup and plastic spoon to clean out all the jet tie downs of sand (key west). If he broke the cup or spoon he had to fill out a report of damaged material.

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
Overseas in some crap hole I can't remember the name of. Well we're sweeping an area at dusk and I'm out in front. It's dead quiet except for this weird noise. So I'm trying to figure out what the heck this noise is. Well as we (I) get closer its sounds like someone is saying hike hike hike hike. So I get to a corner of a shed type of structure and when I start to look around. I see this guy that looks like he's dancing like he won the lotto...as I creep closer I realize he's going to town on this 4 legged animal. I look back and we're all llike wtf is this?... Everythings sand and you can't hear anything walking around.
So I proceed to grab this pipe and then I decide it needs some dramatic effect. So I look a around and there's this axle deal with a ton of grease. I coat the end of the cold pipe and sneak over. On the butt out portion of his "dance" move I proceed to stick the cold greased pipe in his crack saying "hey sweet cheeks" (like he spoke English). As expected he freaks, yells iiaaayeeee and runs off into the darkness never looking back.

I have tons, but these came to mind first.

Reactions: Smungung
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store