The insanity has begun... My 345 SA/CA Build thread

pravi1110

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2014
Bangalore, India
OMG what an awesome tank.... Hats off to you, a pure hobbyist. I wish we had this types of hobbyists in india.. who builts big tanks with awesome setups. Last one word Awesome Awesome Awesome

West1

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2007
WOW, very nice, way to take it to the next level buddy.

PDRed302

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2011
Fort Worth Texas
its a beautiful tank....just read the whole thread...good job
OMG what an awesome tank.... Hats off to you, a pure hobbyist. I wish we had this types of hobbyists in india.. who builts big tanks with awesome setups. Last one word Awesome Awesome Awesome
WOW, very nice, way to take it to the next level buddy.
Very impressive, I wish I could do something like this someday :) props!
Thank you all for the kind words ;)

PDRed302

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2011
Fort Worth Texas
Picture update?
Sure thing... :D

Sorry for the delayed response "free time" is more precious than gold latley it seems :nilly:

Not a lot to update here, all of the fish are doing great, besides the Long Fin Blushing Tetra's that is; someone decided one night to make them a snack. Not to point any fingers but I bet the culprit is white and orange, lol.

2 of my lights have burned out in the last month, this upset me a bit not only because of their cost but simply put: it seems like the should have last longer. Oh well, live and learn, I picked up 2 new bulbs and have added them to the setup:

Shot of the face of the new bulb(s):

Face of the older ones:

While I do like the over all aesthetic appeal of the older more, I really dig the color tone of the new Philips bulbs.

A few tank shots from 2 nights ago:

I couldn't help it, I took this shot of my son Raymond earlier and felt it necessary to add to the thread. We were watching Scooby Doo but he decided that the wanted to watch the fish instead. :)

Thanks again for looking everyone!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store