The Masked Shadow’s Adventure/Vacationing Thread

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Good to see that the fish survived your vacation.

The last time that I had a pet sitter to feed my fish she was shoving food inside of the lamp, as she didn’t understand my fancy hood, and could not locate the feeding hole.

The fish in one tank didn’t get fed for four days but they were fine. They all got together and picked somebody to eat while I was gone.
Tut tut Ulu Ulu . I'd have thought the meticulous engineering designer within you would have drew up a detailled computer generated schematical drawing to illustrate how to open up the feed flap in the hood!

Your poor fish sitter friends didn't stand a chance, they were defeated before you even went away, lol.

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Southern California (San Diego)
Haha! I thought he was just saying jibberish! You want more dessert, so their are 2 s's. Less Deserts, so you have 1 s

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Haha! I thought he was just saying jibberish! You want more dessert, so their are 2 s's. Less Deserts, so you have 1 s
Do you remember the difference between 'message' and 'massage' young man, lol. The one you came out with the other day! Those are two words you really don't want to be getting mixed up, you could be looking at jail time in the wrong scenario, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: The Masked Shadow

0wen_96

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 10, 2020
Wallingford, PA
Shoving food in a lamp lol! It sounds so dumb, until we realize we should have given themm more specific instructions. I come back, and I am like OH NO! THE AMMONIA LEVELS ARE GOING TO BE HUGE! Did a 70% wc, and then a 20% skimmer 6 hours later, and everything is fine. Of course, my sister so generously fed Sparky after I told him I want to fast him for a few days, but they are all good. Right now, I use a conventional Gravel vac for wc, and it is a lot harder, especially when you are transporting 5 gallon buckets from my room, to the bathroom toilet lol!
tsk tsk you and me bro you and me

Reactions: The Masked Shadow

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Haha! I'm going to go massage my grandma to say hello lol. So when I am stressed, I eat desserts??
If my grandma asked me for a MASSAGE i'd send her a text MESSAGE to politely, but very firmly decline!!! You're going to give me flipping nightmares you are, ugghhh. Lol.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store