The Masked Shadow’s Fishing Thread!

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Southern California (San Diego)
Now that I realize it, I actually got a 2 for one deal. On the left gill of the lingcod, you can notice a very large sea lice. Pesky little creatures. Also, the Ling meat is turquise.

Reactions: Deadeye

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Went on my first twilight yesterday. Phone was dead, but here is the fish count. I didn’t get the White Sea bass or barracuda. Some random lady got both. I only got bass. It’s only a 4.5 hour boat. Starts at 5 AM.

D08FD68A-5BCD-4D4F-A46D-D07D00B87A7C.jpeg

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Planning another trip up to Santa Barbara. Go up one day, fish on a boat the next, hangout the next day, fish, then hangout. I would do it with my dad for his birthday ( JULY 4th) and his brother. Potential AWESOME fishing trip coming up! Fingers crossed we do it. We would be going out of Avila Beach’s Patriot Sportfishing on the boat ‘Phenix’

Reactions: bottles and Deadeye

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Today I went on a full day out to Catalina Island. Fish count was this:

33 anglers, 33 Barracuda, 1 Yellowtail, 8 Calico Bass, 4 Whitefish, and 1 Sheepshead. Dad caught a barracuda. They need to be 28” plus, and his was 3 feet. I caught some bass fly lining. I’ll tel you about the rigs and whatnot after I take a much needed nap. No pics because we just forgot.

Rtc/tsn

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2021
Cincinnati
Well, the fishing trip is here! 5 days up in Avila Beach, 2 fishing, 2 travel, and 1 rest. 3/4 day boat out of Patriot Sportfishing/Avila Beach, and then a full day out of Moro Bay.
Lucky. Meanwhile I’m in a Kroger office waiting for orientation and your getting ready to go fishing

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store