White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
I dunno that freaking tiger fish prob takes the cake

Sent from my SPH-L710 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

divemaster99

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
Well this isn't the most aggressive fish but for the first time today when I was moving decor in my 75 my male cutteri really chomped down on me for a few seconds, thought I was a threat to his current fry. That was the first time I've ever had a fish bite me out of anger, other than bluegills during nesting season when I'm diving at local quarries, things can be pretty dang nasty when they're nesting, especially a 16" one I ran into that head butted me. And yes I said a 16" bluegill, the quarry is in the middle of nowhere in a rural part of the state and only gets fished but IMO "unskilled" Amish fishermen so there's a lot of monsters bigger than that in it.

divemaster99

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
[video=youtube_share;kDaPI8cQPzg]http://youtu.be/kDaPI8cQPzg[/video]

Yeah perhaps
holy $hit! Never saw that video, pretty "smart" of that other aro to swim directly against the tiger as it's eating it's former comrade.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
[video=youtube_share;kDaPI8cQPzg]http://youtu.be/kDaPI8cQPzg[/video]

Yeah perhaps
Daaaaaaaaaaamn ding ding ding. What the hell is gonna be that ?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

fuzzlebug

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 3, 2014
scotland
Mine was an st datnoid, but only with newly added fish, all the ones he grew up with were fine with him, he actually seemed to protect them. When I took on my friends 9" Oscar my 7" dat instantly showed whos boss, then he picked on my 7" sevrum, the dat didn't Like that and tore his face and tail up pretty bad. But the final straw was when the Oscar hid in the dats favourite flower pot hidding spot, he chased him relentlessly, grabbing his entire face(dats have huge mouths for there size) shaking him and slamming him off the glass and decor. He finally finished him off after 45mins of chasing and beating by taking q chunk outta his head and pushing him into the gravel bottom and charging and nipping his dying body, was really brutal. And that's why no fish took his flower pot!

Sent from my HTC Desire C using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Aw3s0m3

Piranha
MFK Member
May 6, 2012
Over there
Interesting enough, my most aggressive was a fw dolphin (mormyrus longirostris). Even though it didn't kill anything, it harassed the sh*t outta all the fish it was with including some wc bichirs and a gatf.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Andrink

Jardini
MFK Member
Sep 11, 2013
Lol guys I thought my thread was dead. Anyways...I don't think jardini are aggressive, I think some sort of goby would be more aggressive. I recently started catching a million Glossogobius Giuris, they are really aggressive hunters and they defend their territory boldly. But I think the most aggressive fish may be Hemibagrus Wyckii.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store