the NEW 2011 RTC growing contest

redtailcatfreak

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 15, 2011
Where the gators are
So i have floatin growout tubs in my tank and one has the baby cats and the other juvi koi. The planiceps was in the koi tub and hes ate a few. Then i try and get him but he jumps into the main tank. The RTC almost ate him but i snatched it out of there. Scared the crap out of me.

tommy k

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 23, 2010
chicago
Good to see that he is eating at that rate he will be hitting 16" by September

tommy k

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 23, 2010
chicago
That post Was directed to Aropwn by the way

aropwn

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 20, 2011
trinidad
So i have floatin growout tubs in my tank and one has the baby cats and the other juvi koi. The planiceps was in the koi tub and hes ate a few. Then i try and get him but he jumps into the main tank. The RTC almost ate him but i snatched it out of there. Scared the crap out of me.
your avatar pic is that you tank????

tommy k

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 23, 2010
chicago

aropwn

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 20, 2011
trinidad
He was 16" and Its time for a moment of silence laurence I went outside to Check out bubba this morning and my garage door was open about 1 foot and next to my pond was half of bubba FML It was either raccoons, opposums, or cats I'm not having a good day and it is a horrible start to the week. But I have a video anyway so here you go :'( http://m.youtube.com/index?client=mv-google&desktop_uri=/&gl=US&rdm=4n549yp8x#/watch?v=vWo9afSDT6A
16inchs :swear::swear::wall::wall::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
that sucks i feel your sorrow

aropwn

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 20, 2011
trinidad
He was 16" and Its time for a moment of silence laurence I went outside to Check out bubba this morning and my garage door was open about 1 foot and next to my pond was half of bubba FML It was either raccoons, opposums, or cats I'm not having a good day and it is a horrible start to the week. But I have a video anyway so here you go :'( http://m.youtube.com/index?client=mv-google&desktop_uri=/&gl=US&rdm=4n549yp8x#/watch?v=vWo9afSDT6A
16inchs :swear::swear::wall::wall::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
that sucks i feel your sorrow

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store