The Official Boxing Thread

JGotti

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2016
JGotti JGotti My place here doesn't get HBO. If I could make it to my other place I might. What time does it start about?
I was at work but recorded it estrada said he thought he won I dnt see it that. Rungvisai clearly won but still a good fight

tarheel96

Polypterus
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2015
North Carolina
I saw it! Really good fight. Estrada has quick hands and he landed a lot of punches. But, Rungvisai was a lot bigger and and he won the fight.

An impressive fight in the middleweight class was billie joe saunders vs david lemieux. I wonder how saunders would match up against ggg (slow as hell) or the red headed mexican (even worse than ggg but faster.) Bith careers are at an end and along comes saunders fighting like ali. lol Big Guy

(This was end of last year).

tarheel96

Polypterus
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2015
North Carolina
I think we could possibly witness the title change hands.Wilder is gonna have to go deep into his bag in order to fend off Ortiz.
What? No way pal. :) Stiverne (first match) went 12 full rounds. Ortiz will be easy compared to that. He's already failed two drug tests and blown this fight once. Stiverne II was made as a substitute for Ortiz when he wasn't allowed to fight because of doping. When Ortiz steps in the ring, he won't have drugs to help him. But drugs or no drugs, a strait right hand is easiest to land against a southpaw. He won't last 6 rounds.

JGotti

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2016
I saw it! Really good fight. Estrada has quick hands and he landed a lot of punches. But, Rungvisai was a lot bigger and and he won the fight.

An impressive fight in the middleweight class was billie joe saunders vs david lemieux. I wonder how saunders would match up against ggg (slow as hell) or the red headed mexican (even worse than ggg but faster.) Bith careers are at an end and along comes saunders fighting like ali. lol Big Guy

(This was end of last year).
I'l have to watch saunders I know charlo moved up he is also calling ggg and canelo. I would like to see a estrada and rungvisai rematch

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Good night of fights so far with matches on HBO as well as the Wilder-Ortiz showdown on Showtime.HBO seems to have something funky going on with their audio as it sounds as if Lampmey and company are speaking into a plastic cup.I noticed it during their last telecast too.

JGotti

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2016
Good night of fights so far with matches on HBO as well as the Wilder-Ortiz showdown on Showtime.HBO seems to have something funky going on with their audio as it sounds as if Lampmey and company are speaking into a plastic cup.I noticed it during their last telecast too.
Lol wow wilder pulled it off but I hope he improves he was losing the fight imo the under card was also good the kovalev dominated his fight

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Lol wow wilder pulled it off but I hope he improves he was losing the fight imo the under card was also good the kovalev dominated his fight
Yeah he sure didl.. Ortiz was winning and I actually thought he was going to get Wilder out of there or at least knock him down but everything changed after Wilder threw him to the mat.Ortiz just sort of short circuited after that and stood there to be taken out.

tarheel96

Polypterus
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2015
North Carolina
Yeah he sure didl.. Ortiz was winning and I actually thought he was going to get Wilder out of there or at least knock him down but everything changed after Wilder threw him to the mat.Ortiz just sort of short circuited after that and stood there to be taken out.
I was surprised by Ortiz. He came very close to getting Wilder out of there and was definitely better than I had expected, but I also think the fight showed that Wilder was a little tougher than I had previously thought.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store