The Official Boxing Thread

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Mine too,I don't remember the fighter's name but I loved it when he handed Adrianne his first loss.I'll never forget it he looked as if he was about to burst into tears as he walked back to the dressing room.
I heard that Adrianne has retired though not sure if he meant it or if it was just another ploy for attention.
He probably did cry because he owed people money.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Deontay Wilder knocked out Luis Ortiz again.Wilder put him down in the 7th round with a wild right handed punch to the jaw.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Ortiz was winning all rounds up to that point. Luis Ortiz stopped moving and stood to close imo.
Yep,sounds very similar to their first meeting.You can have all the skill in the world but sheer punching power is the great equalizer.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Mike Tyson is set to square off against Roy Jones Jr. In September.

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Mike Tyson is set to square off against Roy Jones Jr. In September.
Sounds like a sequel from a Rocky movie and Roy Jones Jr. probably will get knocked out even though it's supposed to be a exhibition. They both need to stop it's very sad.

esoxlucius

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Sounds like a sequel from a Rocky movie and Roy Jones Jr. probably will get knocked out even though it's supposed to be a exhibition. They both need to stop it's very sad.
I was a huge fan of Mike Tyson back in the day, what a fighter. But as time went on and his personal life unravelled, it became apparent he was a complete idiot too, and nasty with it.

The thing is, as ridiculous as the idea of this fight is, people will probably pay a lot of money to see it. It'll be a big pay day for him, which he'll be glad of considering he allegedly squandered about $300m.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
....as long as neither one of them is talking about fighting anybody current.

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
....as long as neither one of them is talking about fighting anybody current.
People are already saying Mike Tyson looks good so I won't be surprised if a promoter fills up his head and bait another promoter to fight a current fighter.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
People are already saying Mike Tyson looks good so I won't be surprised if a promoter fills up his head and bait another promoter to fight a current fighter.
Yeah,I've been hearing rumors of some Russian promoter offering him twenty mil to fight Shannon Briggs.....LET'S GO, CHAMP! LOL.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store