The Official Boxing Thread

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
Fifty one years old Bernard Hopkins might finally be done as he was knocked through the ropes and out of the ring during his fight with against someone named Joe Smith.
wow....51 and still boxing? There are some tough old dudes out there. I remember my Great Uncle could still make drop to the ground in pain in SECONDS even in his 70's! Him and my Grandfather used to clear entire bars by themselves lol Scotsmen are tough S.O.B.'s

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
IMG_0100.jpg

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
Two punks,what's it gonna be,a pillow fight?
Apparently mayweather is training Soulja boy, Chris brown apparently has enough experience fighting with Rihanna that he doesn't need one. The one thing I don't understand how soulja boy made it past 2007.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Bumping this for a bit of real boxing lol....Shawn Porter and Andre Berto had a good,bloody fight last night on Showtime.Porter is not a big puncher at his current weight but he swarms his man with an onslaught of bodyshots and head hooks which makes him fun to watch.He looks like he tries to knock his opponent through the ropes with every punch he throws.Jermel Charlo scored a nice sixth round knock out too but his challenger Charles Hadley hadn't fought in almost two years.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Joshua v Klitschko?? Just when you thought boxing was good and truly dead, wow that was an amazing show!!
Damm,I forgot all about it.Who won?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store