The Official Boxing Thread

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I didn't I knew he was just going to be a punching bag for wilder
Thats pretty much what he was.It was an entertaining few short minutes.

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
I would like to see him fight a A class fighter joshaua,fury,

Wilder has called Joshua out so it probably will happen. If you are talking about Tyson Fury he most likely will lose to the faster Wilder.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Wilder has called Joshua out so it probably will happen. If you are talking about Tyson Fury he most likely will lose to the faster Wilder.
I would love to see a match with Wilder and one of those two.Fury used to antagonize Wilder and call him out for a fight but he has been silent of late.Wilder might beat them but I don't see him steamrolling through either of those two.

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
I would love to see a match with Wilder and one of those two.Fury used to antagonize Wilder and call him out for a fight but he has been silent of late.Wilder might beat them but I don't see him steamrolling through either of those two.

Yes it won't be easy especially with Joshua .

tarheel96

Polypterus
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2015
North Carolina
Yes it won't be easy especially with Joshua .
Wilder may not just walk through Joshua like he did with Stiverne in the 2nd fight but I don't see Joshua as a legitimate threat ... or a legitimate heavyweight champion. I never liked that Joshua was given the title fight against Klitschko. I'd like to see Wilder remedy that injustice with a big right hand.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Wilder may not just walk through Joshua like he did with Stiverne in the 2nd fight but I don't see Joshua as a legitimate threat ... or a legitimate heavyweight champion. I never liked that Joshua was given the title fight against Klitschko. I'd like to see Wilder remedy that injustice with a big right hand.
Gotta admit I've never even heard of the guy before that fight lol.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
You mean Joshua?
Yes.I am pretty much getting back into following boxing after a few years of only taking any interest in the biggest names and fights.....lots of potential in some of the young up and comers.

JGotti

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2016
Yes.I am pretty much getting back into following boxing after a few years of only taking any interest in the biggest names and fights.....lots of potential in some of the young up and comers.
Yea man alot excitement and they are starting to broadcast very good fights on regular channels
I hated every title fight used to be ppv

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store