The Official Tri State Chit Chat Thread

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
What's up tri state brethren!.....are there any meets or store tours in the works?

shookONES

Casper... the not so friendly ghost
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
HAHA I've been getting the itch myself. Most stores are slow to bring in stock this time of year though. We try to plan these things alongside big shipments coming into our more popular spots. But don't worry, we'll set something up soon.

shookONES

Casper... the not so friendly ghost
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
Hi everyone. Was wondering if you could give me some LFS recommendations in the central jersey area. I live right near Trenton so Allquatics is the closest but really not my favorite. I feel like everything else is around the hour+ mark that I know of. Is there anything close to me at all they you guys know of? Thanks!
Charney Charney is our resident central NJ guru. I'm sure he can chime in.

Reactions: jvc66

Charney

The Fish Doctor
Staff member
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2005
Somerville NJ
Hi everyone. Was wondering if you could give me some LFS recommendations in the central jersey area. I live right near Trenton so Allquatics is the closest but really not my favorite. I feel like everything else is around the hour+ mark that I know of. Is there anything close to me at all they you guys know of? Thanks!
\
dont think there is much near you. I just went to Aquaridise in east brunswich but that is not close to you

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store