The recent issue in the Lounge...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
How do I contact the owners of this forum?
Through me.

The issue was handled. Infractions were issued.

I. Do. Not. Air. Dirty. Laundry. In. The. Open. Forum.

Period.

If that hurts your feelings, too damn bad.

You are about to get administrative actions taken against you for your current behavior, which is a violation of the terms of service. I am trying to discuss this rationally and reasonably, which you seem dead set against doing.

I typically approach issues in a tongue in cheek manner, as was done here. Of course the tenor of this thread was lighthearted. I try to keep a velvet glove over the iron fist.

You're apparently the only one who didn't understand that.

Lilyann

Dovii
MFK Member
Feb 20, 2017
I only know what I have seen written by you on several different threads since this transpired- none of them have included an admission that that is why the thread has been closed. What you have said is that the boys got to rowdy and the girl was too sensitive. Like you still are doing.

Dloks

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2011
in a car
If any of you who got that "the Lounge can go away for you" notification still have it visible, a screen cap posted in here would be most appreciated right now.

...Not that any of you are likely to feel compelled to help me after I've pissed off both sides of this debate lol
:spam::bs:

6137B416-DB75-4915-87CF-6E9460D2DA3A.png

Lilyann

Dovii
MFK Member
Feb 20, 2017
Through me.

Period.

You are about to get administrative actions taken against you for your current behavior, which is a violation of the terms of service. I am trying to discuss this rationally and reasonably, which you seem dead set against doing.

I typically approach issues in a tongue in cheek manner, as was done here. Of course the tenor of this thread was lighthearted. I try to keep a velvet glove over the iron fist.

I do reports through you? You've got to be kidding me.

Lilyann

Dovii
MFK Member
Feb 20, 2017
Through me.

Period.

Infraction of airing my what?
Nice try.
You are ignoring others and are zeroing in on me because You are like minded ( sexist, racist) to those that posted on that thread.
You should be replaced. You are the problem that works its way downward.

Dloks

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2011
in a car
Oh! Ouch! What an ineffectual crock of "sorry dude".
What in the fooking hell am I sorry for? I have not advocate any side, I can give two hoots who I offend by being myself. I’m NOT sorry for offering to make a white guy my brother, NOT sorry for refusing a pretend mod promotion, NOT sorry for posting my screen, now tell me how in the hell did I offend you? You want to be my brother too?

Dloks

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2011
in a car
Infraction of airing my what?
Nice try.
You are ignoring others and are zeroing in on me because You are like minded ( sexist, racist) to those that posted on that thread.
You should be replaced. You are the problem that works its way downward.
Dudette, everything is racist or sexist to you, my wife must be sexist too because she keeps making girls. No one needs to be replaced besides you.

Reactions: fishhead0103666

isde02

Arapaima
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2011
Ohio
I don't understand......if the thread offended you, why post or even get involved? Any public conversation in person or online that you don't like you can avoid or walk away from. While it might not make it ok, a lot of these members are long time friends and have been on this forum for years. You've basically just joined and want things to change and be strict because of a couple of conversations that you didn't like and weren't obligated to participate in. Everything on this site isn't for everyone....if you find a post or poster distasteful, block them, don't read the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store