The recent issue in the Lounge...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
I don't understand......if the thread offended you, why post or even get involved? Any public conversation in person or online that you don't like you can avoid or walk away from. While it might not make it ok, a lot of these members are long time friends and have been on this forum for years. You've basically just joined and want things to change and be strict because of a couple of conversations that you didn't like and weren't obligated to participate in. Everything on this site isn't for everyone....if you find a post or poster distasteful, block them, don't read the thread.
It aint just here bro its everywhere. I wish people would do as you suggested in the real world. Sad time bro sad times.

I think it happens here least and maybe why some of us get worried or worked up. Dont want it to change. Like the last outpost lol

BIG-G

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Dec 12, 2005
NC
It aint just here bro its everywhere. I wish people would do as you suggested in the real world. Sad time bro sad times.

I think it happens here least and maybe why some of us get worried or worked up. Dont want it to change. Like the last outpost lol
I don’t really know what’s going on. I’m late to the game today.
But I can kinda figure it out.
I’m not commenting directly about anyone.
People in general these days are just looking for a reason to be offended.
You have to be so careful all the time, at work in public, on line.
I honestly never try to be offensive to anyone but people need to just relax.
Everything isn’t about you all the time. Take a joke, get mad,whatever.
Anymore this the United States of the offended.

I don’t want to see anything bad happen here on MFK but I definitely wouldn’t want the job of police on this forum.
And for the ones that have to, I feel bad for them.
I’ve been on this forum for a long time and throughout the years I can say if you get banned or block you probably had it coming.
The staff on here is way more courteous and patient then I could be.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
I don’t really know what’s going on. I’m late to the game today.
But I can kinda figure it out.
I’m not commenting directly about anyone.
People in general these days are just looking for a reason to be offended.
You have to be so careful all the time, at work in public, on line.
I honestly never try to be offensive to anyone but people need to just relax.
Everything isn’t about you all the time. Take a joke, get mad,whatever.
Anymore this the United States of the offended.

I don’t want to see anything bad happen here on MFK but I definitely wouldn’t want the job of police this forum.
And for the ones that have to, I feel bad for them.
I’ve been on this forum for a long time and throughout the years I can say if you get banned or block you probably had it coming.
The staff on here is way more courteous and patient then I could be.
Its evening happening in the schools. My wife had to tell my son the other day to never say the word offended infront of her lol
Dont know the whole story but she was trying to explain that just because you dont like something doesnt mean you take it personally, if he starts judging other people you open yourself up for judgment.

headbanger_jib

Doomsday Device
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Nov 12, 2007
india
Thank my Asian brother, let’s make MFK great again! I am not the Mod MFK wants but the mod MFK needs!
You get my vote, just for that quote
:thumbsup:

headbanger_jib

Doomsday Device
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Nov 12, 2007
india
Its evening happening in the schools. My wife had to tell my son the other day to never say the word offended infront of her lol
Parenting level: master

isde02

Arapaima
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2011
Ohio

It's just insane to me that someone can be that selfish to want to change the culture of a place because it doesn't fit their opinion. Oh and I guess we're all "racist and sexist":bs::headshake

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Eh, 3rd wave feminists what can I say?

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
It's just insane to me that someone can be that selfish to want to change the culture of a place because it doesn't fit their opinion. Oh and I guess we're all "racist and sexist":bs::headshake
Post 18 says it all. I will impose my will and you will have to acknowledge it because im claiming some "ism" or "ist" b.s is taking place.

I just dont understand this way of thinking. It makes me feel old lol

I wrote a reply then deleted. Wouldnt have been a good look for me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store