The worst nightmare i ever imagined..happened

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
wannaarro;1136901; said:
I've been away too--Liz, what a tragedy on such a huge level. And traumatic. Makes me rethink my electrical situation in my "flammable metal box," as I have octopi on several tanks!! Much positive energy to you, hubbin, and the surviving fishies!!
yes get those wires checked and smoke detector.. and those little GFI plugs would be a great thing to do.. we are always careful and up to date so if it can happen to us because of the wires being hidden in the cabinet and possibly frayed .. my only hope it will never happen to any of you.. thanks for your kind words.

Red Devil

Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
Bogwoodbruce;1137312; said:
I'm glad the arowana is ok too, i thought he would have jumped and got scared but he didn't.
That will always amaze me ..they jump for nothing and then they don't jump for something like this.. thanks Bruce ..i have alot to be thank ful for no matter what..

CORVETTE

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Apr 13, 2007
CALGARY, ALBERTA, CANADA
Sorry to hear of your loss, and hope nothing like this will happen to anyone ever again. You will go on, for you are the keeper off monsters and only some one special can keep monsters.

Red Devil

Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
CORVETTE;1137374; said:
Sorry to hear of your loss, and hope nothing like this will happen to anyone ever again. You will go on, for you are the keeper off monsters and only some one special can keep monsters.
Thankyou Corvette.... i appreciate your kindness.. missing my pacus very much..simply seeing the grapes and carrots and zukes i had kept aside for them can rock me to tears.. but once again i am still thankful all my others are okay.. all my other monsters big and small..

benzjamin13

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Sep 12, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
Wow. I'm so sorry for your loss, but I am glad to hear that you and your husband are okay.

Red Devil

Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
benzjamin13;1137403; said:
Wow. I'm so sorry for your loss, but I am glad to hear that you and your husband are okay.
Thank you Benjamin.. thats why i am trying to get my head into another tank ..for CK knife..it will be here thurs..

Bogwoodbruce

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2007
Rotherham, UK
www.facebook.com
Red Devil;1137319; said:
That will always amaze me ..they jump for nothing and then they don't jump for something like this.. thanks Bruce ..i have alot to be thank ful for no matter what..
At least now you can put all your effort into maintaining your other tanks, that Clown Knifes gonna turn into a ]V[onster and he needs your help.:D

Red Devil

Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
Bogwoodbruce;1138429; said:
At least now you can put all your effort into maintaining your other tanks, that Clown Knifes gonna turn into a ]V[onster and he needs your help.:D
That is exactly what i am looking forward to Bruce...i think the CK is going to be a very happy boy once i get him in a large tank and then later larger..i intend to keep him forever and i will focus on him since he helps me so much. thanks Bruce again..

Red Devil

Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
I really need this thread to end now..i keep reliving the awful night and going two steps backwards everytime i read it and dwell on it..theres no doubt in my mind no matter how i act or how i am pushing ahead i am still in grief for my big giant boys..everything in comparison to them is a piece of cake.. all of it can and is being replaced..but not them..I have to focus on the others and be thankful that i can... I do not want to cry anymore reading your posts .. believe me without all of you i would not be this far ahead.. I thank each one of you for all the comfort you have given me.. please understand i will come back and read all this again.. at the right time but for now i want to start each day without a heavy heart. Rest In Peace My Pacus.. Liz

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store