These FH's are awesome :-)

TwistedPenguin

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2008
Oklahoma
This week will be 2 months since I got my Flowerhorn from Buttacrossbreed in Thailand. What a truly awesome fish! He's every bit as outgoing & personable as my Oscars. That's what I'd hoped for when I got him and I've certainly not been the least bit disappointed. Some of you might remember-I'm the one that had put him on black sand right after I got him-that was a huge nooo-nooo. I'll repost the picture at the bottom. Here's his update pics from today though. His appetite is every bit as good as my Oscar's, too. I swear-this is the coolest fish. I am SO glad I got him! This isn't posting right so I had to upload to Photobucket instead of inserting. Edit: He's about 4 1/2" with tail now.

itzshadow

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2008
Stockton
the third pic is the one you put in with black sand or something right? cause i like it for some reason looks unique^^

TwistedPenguin

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2008
Oklahoma
Yea it does look cool in a way, like a negative or something lol It started to scare me that it took so long for him to go back to normal coloring though. I'd have never been able to show anyone pictures of him without him getting laughed at :-O

TwistedPenguin

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2008
Oklahoma
They're all 3 the same fish lol! The top 2 pics are from today and that 3rd picture is from 6 wks ago when I put him on black sand.
Cloe_21, I saw your thread with yours, too. I doubt I'd know a good quality FH if it bit my finger but I just wanted to tell you that personality is what counts in my opinion with these guys. I think it's because they're man-made maybe? I don't know, but they're SO interactive!

famous323

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 5, 2008
LONG BEACH, CA
TwistedPenguin;2432213; said:
They're all 3 the same fish lol! The top 2 pics are from today and that 3rd picture is from 6 wks ago when I put him on black sand.
Cloe_21, I saw your thread with yours, too. I doubt I'd know a good quality FH if it bit my finger but I just wanted to tell you that personality is what counts in my opinion with these guys. I think it's because they're man-made maybe? I don't know, but they're SO interactive!
o ok well he looks nice

TwistedPenguin

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2008
Oklahoma
Thank you all very much. I swear he's an Oscar in a Flowerhorn suit. I'd have never believed how personable they are if I hadn't seen it 1st hand.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store