they look like fine worms

bathawk

Polypterus
MFK Member
Oct 19, 2014
london
Have been searchig for praziquantel but don't know if it is sold in the uk on monday evening I had some kusuri left over and dosed the tank the senegal had quite a few on it head and body on tuseday today I can see a few worms on it. My polli is in a cave at the moment so cant check him to see if there is any improvement as he had the most of the worms the kusuri is almost finished so will need to get something if it dose'nt clear all of the worms up

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Have been searchig for praziquantel but don't know if it is sold in the uk on monday evening I had some kusuri left over and dosed the tank the senegal had quite a few on it head and body on tuseday today I can see a few worms on it. My polli is in a cave at the moment so cant check him to see if there is any improvement as he had the most of the worms the kusuri is almost finished so will need to get something if it dose'nt clear all of the worms up
Salt worked for me with my serious infestation

bathawk

Polypterus
MFK Member
Oct 19, 2014
london
yes thanks just got a packet today bought it off amazon on inspecting today the senegal appears to have completely cleared up the polli also looks like the bit of kusuri did the trick will keep an eye on them and if see any more I will use some of the fluke-solve

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store