Thing you WISH people KNEW about your Username.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
got it, and yup it appropriate, got a few angels?

Aquanero

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2009
New Jersey
As a matter of fact I do have some nice río Inirida altums, some rio negro scalare and I also have some P. Leopoldi. All 3 species F0.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
I have a fish friend that what drool over the Altums. He is finding them hard to get.

notho2000

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 16, 2010
winnipeg, canada
I used to be into killies bigtime, and my favorite genus was Nothobranchius. I found them to be the killifish closest to cichlids in behavior and temperment. When I first started playing around with eBay in the year 2000 (the year I retired), I tried to register the user name 'notho' but it was already taken. So I added the year 2000. Hence notho2000. Then I just continued to use it for most any forum that I was involved with.

jclyde13

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 18, 2009
Louisville, KY
MFK is like a time capsule these days. Lol.

My username was my favorite band (DragonForce) at the time I became a member. I included the 13 for two reasons:
1. It's the year I graduate

2: I figured "drgnfrc" by itself would already be taken (since I also use it for my email and youtube account)
Changed my name since then, for various reasons (e.g. hardly anyone knew what the heck a "durgenferk" is...). Now it's just my first initial and middle name. Kept the old name in my avi, mostly because I don't want to use a different image.

mudbuttjones

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2014
Wisconsin
I used to be a semipro cyclist and a raging alcoholic. So I was no stranger to the hershey squirts for some time. Back in like 2008 Chapelle's show was really big, he had that scene about the first black man in a white bathroom and they said mudbutt a bunch of times, that was the first time I heard it. I thought it was really funny.

Then I was playing xbox with some high school friends at a house party and in a moment of clarity I elected to use the name mudbuttjones as a handle for some team deathmatch game. So mudbuttjones was basically the best and most awesome gamertag ever conceived so I continued to use it for my various online exploits.

Muddbutt jones in my head is like a 70's blacksploitation superhero or rogue police chief. But really I'm just an average white dude.

Sent from my SCH-R950 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store