This is what happens when one is left unattended

Matteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2018
Canada eh
Oh also, did you get the aro yet? Or is it a pending purchase?
It will be a while before I can get it. I spent lots of money getting my fish room up and running, and still in the midst of that process. So need to recoup some losses before I pull the trigger on that one. Might be a next year project for me at this rate.

in regards to the plecos, I have killed roughly 20 or more plecos before this group in a fairly short time so I just decided I’m done with them.

• Wow
Reactions: Niki_up

Niki_up

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 5, 2018
It will be a while before I can get it. I spent lots of money getting my fish room up and running, and still in the midst of that process. So need to recoup some losses before I pull the trigger on that one. Might be a next year project for me at this rate.

in regards to the plecos, I have killed roughly 20 or more plecos before this group in a fairly short time so I just decided I’m done with them.
That’s fair, I just read your build thread after I typed my question.

It’s a very fair judgment call to make then after about 20 maybe they definitely are not for you. Maybe you just need the big guys like a cactus pleco

• Haha
Reactions: Matteus

Matteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2018
Canada eh
That’s fair, I just read your build thread after I typed my question.

It’s a very fair judgment call to make then after about 20 maybe they definitely are not for you. Maybe you just need the big guys like a cactus pleco
I knew that was coming. I typically keep my tanks based around my rays and I don’t want to add plecos to the mix if honest.

Reactions: Niki_up
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store