Thoughts on Ohio Fish Rescue and Big Rich

Status
Not open for further replies.

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
What? Of coarse those are the normal proceedures. How did you answer one single question? Oh you didnt? You gave some bs response to part of a question. Try again.
Explain how you know his fish are suffering!
How are your fish not?
You have no idea his water parameters. How do you know his fish are not healthy?
Now now everyone is intitled to their opinion.

Reactions: philipraposo1982

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Wow. I've just woke up here in the grey and dismal uk. I thought i'd tune into my favourite thread of the moment and overnight it's gone totally mental! I'd have thought the mods may have stepped in to calm the situation down, especially now that personal insults are being bandied about. The OP is on the ropes, he keeps getting up with a cheeky jibe and BAM, a left upper cut has him reeling again. He's bloodied and bruised but he keeps coming back for more.

the OP is entitled to his opinion and he does have a couple of half valid points but big rich is doing far more good work than bad and the OP can't recognise that. He would get more respect if he came out and said something like "I don't agree with feeding hotdogs to fish, but on the other hand big rich is doing good work in another area blah de blah de blah". But no, it's just been a single minded, blinkered attack on rich, in all areas of his fish keeping, and his personal appearance too, which, for that comment alone actually deserves a left upper cut!!

I'm struggling, as i'm sure many others are at the moment, to understand the OP's mindset.

Anyway i'm out of this one now, it's breakfast time, ahh what can I have. Got it.....hotdogs!!!!!!

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Ok his overstock so what, probably 90% of the member here are overstock. **** freaking go to the zoo and look at the exhibits there they are overstock, go to public aquarium they are also overstock, my neighbors 3 bedroom house with 11 ppl is ****ing overstock, are they healthy, living happy and breathing? YES. Instead of yapping around here wont you do a fish rescue center and rescue the fish from rich place since you think that they being abused.And maybe the members here will appriciate what your doing and will support your cost.
11 people in a 3 bedroom house!!!!!! Geez, what filtration system have they got going on there!!!

headbanger_jib

Doomsday Device
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Nov 12, 2007
india
The forum is to discuss fish and fishkeeping, this thread was allowed for a healthy discussion, even though the premise of the thread was to judge another fishkeeper.

So let's put it to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store