Status
Not open for further replies.

Poseidon2.0

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2015
Brooklyn, NY, USA.
It's simple
Really? It is anything but simple. I gather from your responses that you are basically tone deaf.

Watch his videos.....
We have all watched the videos. You apparently haven’t actually “seen” or listened to what he is doing.

You are basically trolling MFK at this point.

Give us concrete examples of what you have done better. Show us some pictures or videos of your own. You are just blathering on from the safety of the internet. Having little effect or impact and primarily trolling.

Reactions: bigrich545

celebrist

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 7, 2013
alaska
It sounds like you want him to refuse to take more fish in but the majority of the fish he does take in are in worse conditions than what he will provide them even if they are less than ideal hence my confusion and inquiry

twentyleagues

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2017
Flint town!
It's called using common sense. I can't believe I need to explain how to research a fish and try and give it a good life. But he is a short explanation for you and another else who cares.

1. How big does the fish get?
2. How active is this fish?
3. Does it come from calm water or high currents?
4. Is it a predator or community fish?
5. What does its natural diet consists of?
6. What water temperature is required?
7. What does it natural habit consist of? Plants? Rocks? Open waters?

By answering these questions about the fish you want to keep and doing the research to the best of your ability we can then design a home and care for it in a good way.
What? Of coarse those are the normal proceedures. How did you answer one single question? Oh you didnt? You gave some bs response to part of a question. Try again.
Explain how you know his fish are suffering!
How are your fish not?
You have no idea his water parameters. How do you know his fish are not healthy?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Well....you of all people know good and well he's not starving them with all the knockwursts he tosses in.Have you seen any of his filtration systems,I don't imagine he uses a bunch of Whisper power filters?

philipraposo1982

Banned
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2016
Cambridge, Ontario
Filters mean ****. Doesn't remove nitrates. I don't doubt that he has adequate bio filtration.

I will put up real money if he posts up water parameter reading from his tanks and keeps them in a reasonable range.

If he can maintain and prove that in his overstocked tanks there is 10-20 ppm nitrates I will donate $100

I know it will never happen though...

My female festae is solo with an FX6. Nitrates never go about 10. She has multiple caves and ample swimming space. Displays incredible colors for her size and is very active and interactive. Just as one would expect from a smart cichlid.

She eats all the best food the hobby has to offer and doesn't have to compete. I know she is aggressive so I don't keep her with fish as that isn't fair to the tankmates. As she continues to grow there will be a 180g waiting for her.

It's my opinion that I keep her in alot better condition than most especially big rich. He would throw her in a tank crowed with fish. Not providing proper feed or territory.

RD.

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
May 9, 2007
Northwest Canada
My female festae is solo with an FX6. Nitrates never go about 10. She has multiple caves and ample swimming space. Displays incredible colors for her size and is very active and interactive. Just as one would expect from a smart cichlid.

She eats all the best food the hobby has to offer and doesn't have to compete. I know she is aggressive so I don't keep her with fish as that isn't fair to the tankmates. As she continues to grow there will be a 180g waiting for her.

It's my opinion that I keep her in alot better condition than most especially big rich. He would throw her in a tank crowed with fish. Not providing proper feed or territory.

You've had that festae for how long exactly? Maybe 6 months? Purchased shortly after you managed to kill your green terror with love, after ignoring the so called elitists for weeks. And suddenly you are a fish keeping hero? What a joke. You keep your fish solo, because elitists such as myself explained to you why your fish was acting in the manner that she was - when kept with other fish. Doh! In fact, I wager that almost every thing that you have learned about keeping fish, such as your festae, has been gleaned from the elitists on MFK.

I talk to you as a child, because you act like one, Phillip.

I'm with krich, waste of time here. :thumbsdow

Keep up the good work, Rich!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store