Thread for Football Fans

What's Your Favorite Football Team

• Green Bay Packers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pittsburg Stealers

• San Francisco 49ers

• Washington Football Team (I feel like I need to add that this is a terrible name for a team)

• New York Giants

• Chicago Bears

• Tampa Bay Buccaneers

• Denver Broncos

• Cincinnati Bengals

• Buffalo Bills

• New Orleans Saints

• Arizona Cardinals

• Minnesota Vikings

• Los Angeles Rams

• Atlanta Falcons

• Los Angeles Chargers

• Carolina Panthers

• Detroit Lions

• Indianapolis Colts

• Houston Texans

• Tennessee Titans

• Jacksonville Jaguars

• Total voters

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Southern California (San Diego)
Hey guys, first up is the poll. What is your favorite football team? This thread is just a discussion for football fans. I will start off with this:

WHAT THE HE11 IS DESHAUN WATSON DOING!!!!

I have Deshaun Watson on BOTH of my 2 Fantasy Football leagues, and he has...well...not done well. The coach for the Texans is terrible!

Also, TOM BRADY!!! What is he thinking! Sure he gets more money, but his fame was thrown right out the door.

Lastly, Mahomes. Mahomes signed a contract for 10 years with the chiefs for at least $450 million Dollars. Sure that's half a mil each year, but Andy Reid is feeling ambitious this season!

( MatteoTheEnder22 MatteoTheEnder22 , incase u were wondering, this does not count to your post count)

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
This is a global forum, we're not all from the US! Lol. Many of us have favourite football teams from our own countries!

so for fairness so we can all join in could you please do another list covering ALL the football teams from the rest of the world too. Shouldn't take you long.....maybe a couple of years. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: dr exum

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Southern California (San Diego)
Haha! So true!! I should've added that this was only for people from USA. Haha!! Awkward!!!

MatteoTheEnder22

Aimara
MFK Member
Mar 27, 2020
Miami
Well this is awkward I don't watch sports?‍♂ But if I were too choose it would miami dolphins, either way I like playing the sport just not watching it.

Reactions: dr exum

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Well this is awkward I don't watch sports?‍♂ But if I were too choose it would miami dolphins, either way I like playing the sport just not watching it.
Interesting,don't think I have ever met someone who enjoys playing the game yet doesn't watch it.....hold on,are you referring to playing the video game or the actual sport?

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Hello; I haver been an NFL for many decades. Not sure when when I started watching the games as my family did not have a TV until I was six years old in 1953. For sure by the 1960's but probably by the late 1950's. I watched every chance I got. When recording devices came along I would record games to watch later.
The last years my favorite team was the Kansas Chiefs, but I have had other favorites in the past. I do not live close to any NFL team home stadiums. The Bengals use to be the closest to me, a four + hour drive, but maybe the Titans are about the same distance now. Never got to see an NFL game live.

Sadly I stopped watching the NFL around three seasons ago. The game days are no longer just sports entertainment. I was watching the XFL earlier this year and got to liking the changed format for the games. Sadly the virus shutdowns finished that new league off. I have heard that the ROCK (Dwayne Johnson) bought that league but do not know if such is true or if those games will be started again. I miss the NFL.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I was watching the XFL earlier this year and got to liking the changed format for the games. Sadly the virus shutdowns finished that new league off. I have heard that the ROCK (Dwayne Johnson) bought that league but do not know if such is true or if those games will be started again. I miss the NFL.
Yeah Johnson is part of an investment group who purchased the league.I haven't heard anything of their plans yet.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store