Tonight I held the deadliest kind of animal I could have possibly held!

Fabio's Dad

Annie the Sun Conure
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2006
Colfax, WA USA
:headbang2 Any kind of animal enthusiast would think this is cool. I know it's not about fish but.....tonight I had the honor and thrill of holding a freakin' BLACK MAMBA!!!!!!!

As soon as I get the poloroid scanned, I'll post it!

thefishofdoom

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 16, 2005
California
awesome and good for u i wish i could hold one but i would go with a gaboon viper lol or a full grown nile croc lol

Fabio's Dad

Annie the Sun Conure
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2006
Colfax, WA USA
If I had the fluid in my body, I would have lost it!! That's how afraid I was. I would also love to hold a Gaboon. My favorite fish are Black Mamba, Gaboon Viper, Green Anaconda, and Reticulated Python. I know this is not about fish, but I was too excited not to post my experience.

Fabio's Dad

Annie the Sun Conure
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2006
Colfax, WA USA
I said, "My favorite fish," but I meant my favorite snakes.

thefishofdoom

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 16, 2005
California
ya i respect that i would of love to hold a snake like that. u need to be real brave to hold the most aggressive snake in the animal keydome. how big was this thing i think they can get around 9 feet i may be mistaken

Fabio's Dad

Annie the Sun Conure
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2006
Colfax, WA USA
this one was 8'

casperbgk

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 24, 2006
NSW, Australia
:eek: Black mamba hey
i would be soo scared. are you allowed to keep them in the USA? that would be cool. were only allowed native reptiles in Aus, i want one :headbang2
just out of interest, how much do they sell for there?

Loubard

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 17, 2005
EU
Wow, was his mouth taped closed or something? That snake is freaking deadly, you must have got big nerves and a big guts!

shekes

Jessica Rabbit
MFK Member
Aug 14, 2005
Toon Town
My favorite fish is the hippopotamus.

(Its bite quite a bit deadlier than that of a black mamba or any snake for that matter. It kills instantly.)

fishnutham

Needs More Room!
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2005
Brantford,Ont,canada
the black mamba would have made ma a tad nervous too but i still think the Reticulated Python is the most deadly though ,my freind owns a reptile store and has a school program for teaching kids about reptiles and he most scared of his r/ pyhon i think its around 12'+now he needs eveyone in the store a few extra to move it to a mobile show cage,flipping thing in the wild eat horses humans roos and could probably constrist the air out of an elephant scary stuff.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store