Tonight I held the deadliest kind of animal I could have possibly held!

Fabio's Dad

Annie the Sun Conure
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2006
Colfax, WA USA
Yes, but the bite of a Black Mamba can kill 10 people easily. And no, his mouth was not taped. I was fortunate enough to see his black. SCARY!!!!!!!!!!

fishnutham

Needs More Room!
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2005
Brantford,Ont,canada
Fabio's Dad said:
Yes, but the bite of a Black Mamba can kill 10 people easily. And no, his mouth was not taped. I was fortunate enough to see his black. SCARY!!!!!!!!!!

no argument here i agree bad ass snake any venimous snake is thats why i wont keep them i have a few constritors and have a ball python on order

check out the pics on this link this some mean r/python damage theres a lot of conterversy around about this happening

http://home.att.net/~crinaustin/Snake2.htm

heres the link from a site i like click on the pics theres a lot of them and be warned they are graphic

http://www.venomousreptiles.org/libraries/Snakebite Photos

guppy

Small Squiggly Thing
Apr 15, 2005
confused, lost, and lonely
fishnutham said:
no argument here i agree bad ass snake any venimous snake is thats why i wont keep them i have a few constritors and have a ball python on order

check out the pics on this link this some mean r/python damage theres a lot of conterversy around about this happening

http://home.att.net/~crinaustin/Snake2.htm

heres the link from a site i like click on the pics theres a lot of them and be warned they are graphic

http://www.venomousreptiles.org/libraries/Snakebite Photos
there are several alledged pictures of constrictors that have eaten people and so far each has proven to be a fraud, doesn't mean it can't happen.

Fabio's Dad

Annie the Sun Conure
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2006
Colfax, WA USA
Not to be a jerk, but there are no credible documented cases of any snake eating a full grown human. (According to Jeff Corwin and Steve Erwin.)

I agree, I would never own a venomous snake. I prefer not to worry about the kids. Reptileman came to my town to hold a show. When he was taking a picture of me and my kids with a Burmese Python, I asked him what I would have to pay to get a picture with his Black Mamba. This is the part that will really bug you...10 bucks! But it is ironic that I paid to be less than a foot from a freakin' Black Mamba's mouth! I'm posting a picture, but it will be on a new thread.

bentank1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 3, 2006
Cleveland ohio
Fabio's Dad said:
:headbang2 Any kind of animal enthusiast would think this is cool. I know it's not about fish but.....tonight I had the honor and thrill of holding a freakin' BLACK MAMBA!!!!!!!

As soon as I get the poloroid scanned, I'll post it!
ish.......scaaaary. :eek:

fishnutham

Needs More Room!
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2005
Brantford,Ont,canada
Fabio's Dad said:
Not to be a jerk, but there are no credible documented cases of any snake eating a full grown human. (According to Jeff Corwin and Steve Erwin.)

I agree, I would never own a venomous snake. I prefer not to worry about the kids. Reptileman came to my town to hold a show. When he was taking a picture of me and my kids with a Burmese Python, I asked him what I would have to pay to get a picture with his Black Mamba. This is the part that will really bug you...10 bucks! But it is ironic that I paid to be less than a foot from a freakin' Black Mamba's mouth! I'm posting a picture, but it will be on a new thread.

do you remember the reptile mans name?

Ash

I dum care =]
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2005
Tampa
Fabio's Dad said:

There was an atricle that was posted in the lounge awhile back about a snake that ate a fisherman, I dont remeber if its credible or not though I just remeber reading it. None the less here in fl snakes have been able to eat alligators of a pretty big size so it wouldnt suprize me if they could eat a fullgrown human, maybe not male but def. female humans. I mean if a snake could try to eat and digest a big gator as in bigger than a fullgrown man of average size (although failing and exploding) Iam sure a full grown human may not be so impossible.Then again I dont thnk they were constricters(sp) but I mean in gen. Iam to lazy to go back and see if you just mean one type of snake.Thats just my 2 cents, I am no expert at all so I could def. be wrong I just seen weird things in FL so I guess nothing would suprise me when it comes to things like that! :screwy:

Anyways thats cool that you got your picture with that snake though :thumbsup:

Nic

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Oct 8, 2005
outside philly
i got rid of all my hots i had a gaboon i held it free hand once they feel really cool but i had 4 friends with me that were very familier with hot snakes i would not remove it unless 2 of them were here also had some copper heads and rattlers not worth the risk anymore sold them at a herp show to a friend

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store