TOTM April 2011 Winner

Status
Not open for further replies.

WyldFya

Baryancistrus demantoides
MFK Member
Dec 23, 2005
Moscow, ID
It has been determined, that the rule for TOTM photos was established after the winning photo was submitted. This rule only applies to future competitions. Thanks for your patience, and understanding with this matter. One more time, congrats to haynchinook334.

mobilenetmomma

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 30, 2011
ohio
Awesome....how big?

Ash

I dum care =]
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2005
Tampa
Sorry but the rules were put in place after this contest was over. When the contest ran there were no rules against it (actually totm has never had any rules against it and this is not the first time an aquarium tank has been entered and there was never an issue with it) so nothing can be done as there is no rule violation when this contest was going on. I am the one that just recently (after this contest was over) added the rule in that it must be an aquarium that the person owns. You may see it as not fair but he didn't violate the rules, anyone could have read the contest rules at that time and submitted an aquarium shot it was up to them to read the rules to see if it was a violation or not (which at the time it was not even in the rules). TOTM was never specified as a home-owned personal aquarium contest, this is something new I am just starting during this new contest that is about to run in a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store