Touchy Subject

TwoHedWlf

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2017
New Zealand
It's amazing how many people apparently haven't heard this joke, and its variations dozens of times before. :)

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Glad to see you around again, albeit under not so great circumstances. I would be concerned, but if the tank is in the garage I would just monitor for leaks. Hope all is well!
Daaaang!!!! Look what the cat dragged in!!! What's happenin Sumo??? Idk, what the thread is about, you lost me at I beg you to take the time to read.. .. something.. lol.. Hope life's been treating you right.

Edit: Sumo, sorry man. I really did stop reading after the first line when I originally posted.
Here's this random stranger's advice. If the first story is true, you have to confront her. The second story, if it's at a corner reseal it. If it's on a flat part. Add a 'patch' a piece of glass too it. Ugly...but it seems to work.
So,it took suspicions of infidelity to bring you back here?.....and I'm calling bullspit on the tank as I thought you stopped keeping stuff long ago.

Don’t tell him but his wife was with me. Can tell you crucial information left out of the story like what color the panties are

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store