True Albino Rtc

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
My oh my, I never thought I would get to see a true albino red tail catfish before I died. What an honor to see this, thank you Peter, I truly am appreciative of this.
60k eh? That's about 40k more than I thought one would cost but I should have expected it as these are truly a rare and beautiful fish. The question is if the 60k is for one fish or for both. vincentwugwg vincentwugwg Whenever you next come on, I know you're on a vacation so I'm sorry to bother you, could you enlighten us on this?
The one with the bit of black is simply marvelous. I may end up making one of these pictures my profile picture.

vincentwugwg

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2013
New York Mets
My oh my, I never thought I would get to see a true albino red tail catfish before I died. What an honor to see this, thank you Peter, I truly am appreciative of this.
60k eh? That's about 40k more than I thought one would cost but I should have expected it as these are truly a rare and beautiful fish. The question is if the 60k is for one fish or for both. vincentwugwg vincentwugwg Whenever you next come on, I know you're on a vacation so I'm sorry to bother you, could you enlighten us on this?
The one with the bit of black is simply marvelous. I may end up making one of these pictures my profile picture.
haha 60k for the one without the black markings

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
If you don’t mind me asking, how much was the one with black?

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Hmm, true albino red tail or oreo red tail, tough decision.....
Given that the oreo isn’t a solid black side and solid white side I’d go with the albino but it was close.

Why must you tempt me with these beautiful fish when I have no means of acquiring or keeping them Iamfish Iamfish ?

Reactions: Iamfish

Iamfish

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 7, 2018
Pennsylvania
www.instagram.com
Hmm, true albino red tail or oreo red tail, tough decision.....
Given that the oreo isn’t a solid black side and solid white side I’d go with the albino but it was close.

Why must you tempt me with these beautiful fish when I have no means of acquiring or keeping them Iamfish Iamfish ?
You can share in my pain knowing I will never own fish like this :)
Probably in the near future the coolest fish I could afford would be a platinum jardini or albino pterodoras granulosus

Last edited:
Reactions: fishhead0103666

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
You can share in my pain knowing I will never own fish like this :)
Probably in the near future the coolest fish I could afford would be a platinum jardini or albino pterodoras granulosus
Does my memory deceive me or did you once post something about almost buying an albino granulosus?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store